Deleting account?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just warming 2 him then 

I chat shit while I'm hunting or a graft or having a shit on bog,I used to be out 24/7 and that's no lie I literally lamped and mooched to my hearts content these days its abit harder working family e

Wise up..he was a complete cxck in every way of life...and your not much better... Talk complete and utter bollox regarding lurchers..unless it a saluki cross and even then your a complete blabber mou

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Never seen the point of slippers ,me dad wore slippers for the sole reason he could hit u wi them maybe that's y I'm agen um 

Didn’t used to wear them me self neck just the kids got them for me for Christmas I’m hooked now even walked down the village pub in them the other week….got some looks at first but our village has some strange characters in it probably not the strangest thing they’ve seen 

I remember being given a great pair of sheepskin slippers in New Zealand around 30 years ago. They were probably the most comfortable things I'd ever had on my feet !

Anyhow, I decided to have a walk into town and have a pint in the local pub. I was just about to enter the door, when to my horror, I realised I was still wearing the slippers !

I thought "f**k it, they'll just think I'm an eccentric Englishman."

I neadn't have worried, the place was full of farmers, musterers, bushmen and Maoris, some in wellies, some in flip flops, some in bare feet, no one batted an eyelid at my footwear, they probably thought I was a posh f****r !

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
55 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I remember being given a great pair of sheepskin slippers in New Zealand around 30 years ago. They were probably the most comfortable things I'd ever had on my feet !

Anyhow, I decided to have a walk into town and have a pint in the local pub. I was just about to enter the door, when to my horror, I realised I was still wearing the slippers !

I thought "f**k it, they'll just think I'm an eccentric Englishman."

I neadn't have worried, the place was full of farmers, musterers, bushmen and Maoris, some in wellies, some in flip flops, some in bare feet, no one batted an eyelid at my footwear, they probably thought I was a posh f****r !

Cheers.

And that’s the story of how Charts became someone’s wife for a short time son ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

Didn’t used to wear them me self neck just the kids got them for me for Christmas I’m hooked now even walked down the village pub in them the other week….got some looks at first but our village has some strange characters in it probably not the strangest thing they’ve seen 

Some strange fcukers in village I just moved to bud ,never met such a inbred bunch ? 

• Haha 1