Deleting account?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just warming 2 him then 

I chat shit while I'm hunting or a graft or having a shit on bog,I used to be out 24/7 and that's no lie I literally lamped and mooched to my hearts content these days its abit harder working family e

Wise up..he was a complete cxck in every way of life...and your not much better... Talk complete and utter bollox regarding lurchers..unless it a saluki cross and even then your a complete blabber mou

Posted Images

f**k sake ..... stop arguing

Get a dog (or don't no one cares but you) and then you'll finally have something interesting to say on here rather than playing handbags with all comers.

If you can't have a dog buy a poxy air rifle or something and get out and enjoy it, you could even post about it?  

Anything has to be better than spending hours a day arguing with people you're never likely to meet about any and everything.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Tyla said:

f**k sake ..... stop arguing

Get a dog (or don't no one cares but you) and then you'll finally have something interesting to say on here rather than playing handbags with all comers.

If you can't have a dog buy a poxy air rifle or something and get out and enjoy it, you could even post about it?  

Anything has to be better than spending hours a day arguing with people you're never likely to meet about any and everything.

It’s some people lives mate coming on here arguing or picking up and twisting or 2nd guessing something you’ve put up. Sad state of affairs .

• Like 1

That's why I asked could you give one of theses types justice or the work  .at least your honest greb and have  seen you can't .like a lot like you  in this game you are quickly found out .I bet your next user name is Jack air it would suit you .please bosun delete me ? .crying after everything you have said against lads on here .

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

That's why I asked could you give one of theses types justice or the work  .at least your honest greb and have  seen you can't .like a lot like you  in this game you are quickly found out .I bet your next user name is Jack air it would suit you .please bosun delete me ? .crying after everything you have said against lads on here .

You should try being honest as well Blackmag lad, it might be catching you never know. ?

7 hours ago, Mother_Mary said:

not even winding you up but you genuinely should delete your account and move onto something else, to save further embarrassment . 

Very few people have time in life to work dogs, people choose to MAKE time,some more than others, often at great sacrifice. 

if you don’t have the passion to make time at least be honest with yourself and stop bullshitting. 

alternatively give this a try at least you can box it up and forget about it till next time ?

All the best

E6636E0F-89B6-4860-A27C-5CEE45B37A91.jpeg

Better than a saluki, at least you won't have to chase them across counties. And no one cares if you fck off Greb, cheers.

• Like 1