Deleting account?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just warming 2 him then 

I chat shit while I'm hunting or a graft or having a shit on bog,I used to be out 24/7 and that's no lie I literally lamped and mooched to my hearts content these days its abit harder working family e

Wise up..he was a complete cxck in every way of life...and your not much better... Talk complete and utter bollox regarding lurchers..unless it a saluki cross and even then your a complete blabber mou

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

I want the account deleting. 

But you're right tbh and ain't going to lie like most need to do on here. 

A coursing bred is just a pipe dream in all reality, I mean none of the lads I used to lamp with are in to hares, they just lamp foxes and deer. 

So what's that leave, walking local for the odd knocked up hare here and there. 

Unless you're on the rock & roll, a coke dealer or old and senile like Juckler you're not going to get out half as much as you hope are you, let's be honest. ?

It's the reason why I haven't bothered having a lurcher for years, my circumstances haven't changed so just a stupid idea really at the end of the day. 

If folk want to be honest to me most on here don't get out half as much as they make out or want to, impossible with how much time we all spend on here. 

Don't get me wrong there's some good crack but us all glued to the laptop or phone is unhealthy. 

So I'm bowing out and leaving you to it. ?

Don't know if it's the right decision deleting your account, but taking into account what you've posted the last few weeks about work situation, the akita etc etc, I think putting off getting another pup in, is a wise decision at this point in time, definitely until you can change your situation.

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Don't know if it's the right decision deleting your account, but taking into account what you've posted the last few weeks about work situation, the akita etc etc, I think putting off getting another pup in, is a wise decision at this point in time, definitely until you can change your situation.

Fair play shark said with such restraint ✅

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Picture greb pulled for running hares with his pup and judge asks “ have u anything to say in your defence “ 4 hrs later the court room wakes up 

I should have said I had a whippet, the trial would be over in 20 seconds. ?

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Too much fun replying to you, I'll just do it the old way and get banned. ?

You even drain my phone battery quicker  than YouTube   If we all pray together you’ll be gone by breakfast wat a refreshing thought !!! Be nice for the end of a relentless bombardment of doughnut questions  infact my heartburn is subsiding as we communicate on your last night ??

Edited by green lurchers
7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You even drain my phone battery quicker  than YouTube   If we all pray together you’ll be gone by breakfast wat a refreshing thought !!! Be nice for the end of a relentless bombardment of doughnut questions  infact my heartburn is subsiding as we communicate on your last night ??

Are you suffering from little man syndrome, must be the Whippet in you.