Long sad day

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.yself and a mate spent hours checking spots to run a big rabbit or two,we walked for hours,drove from place to place,not a feckin thing did we see,and we know for a fact they are there,but we couldn'

That's his sire ,Reggie,the cream dog,

And that’s the question ain’t it....... what happens when you start using thermal and seeking out and catching those odd ones and twos hanging about the place ......?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

One of them Pulsars mate, X30 or something like that. 

I have a couple of mates, graff artists, got trackie outfits, all the keys, really into it, out most weekends around London tagging stuff, they have a small pulsar unit,loads of different uses ?

I'll give you an example of how a T I would be of help,..a few weeks ago ,I walked 6 or 7 fields on the perimeter of a wood,there's lashings of hares in this woodland,but you need luck on your side to get them in the fields,so I was walking this huge expanse of a field,walk up one length,move over a few yards down again,on the 3rd stretch,I walked 20 yards from the wood moved over ,started the last  length of the field ,had only gone 20 paces a hare jumped up only a foot from where I had been,it sat tight till I moved away and made to the woods with dog a good bit behind,..I was well pissed off lol....if I had the imager I would have had a run,....and I didn't see another hare that day ..they certainly have their uses.

We tried it,3 lads in the woods ,hares up,but no way would they hit open country,the smart whoores just ran a bout and back into the wood,even almost running in between the legs of the beaters,

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I think if the day comes that I need a thermal to find a run for the dogs will be time to take a chill pill☹️ I could prob afford one but if it broke I’d be Fcuking devastated ? an likes been said if game that hard to find it’s time to move areas or chill, as you’ll only wipe them out full stop. Even 850 a lot of money, but if it’s what your into an what you want an got the cash then best a luck to you, I reckon if I was 10 years younger I’d have one. I did go with the n.v craze when bang at the lamping, but I wouldn’t want or feel need to use one these days ?

Btw them thermals u can spend a lot of time just staring at shit haha couldn’t believe what I was seeing first look I had there’s an abundance of stuff our lamps just don’t pick up but aye a lot of dough for a toy 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Out of interest when it comes to lamping ...... what skills does it take away  ? 

Would think it would only make things easier??? No wasting battery scaning,giving away your in position,not scaring game into the next county...?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Say again said:

I picked a dog and a bitch up from your mate in Ireland. Think Dam reggie x lady. Sire double bred Benji dog. Can’t remember sire name or dam name. Think dog might have been relic?

Yeah that was once my dog and a half sister to the black dog here....I know who I have now lol

• Like 1