Long sad day

.yself and a mate spent hours checking spots to run a big rabbit or two,we walked for hours,drove from place to place,not a feckin thing did we see,and we know for a fact they are there,but we couldn't raise one,...next time hopefully,...the dogs were more pissed off than us I tell ye,a thermal imager wouldn't go astray I tell ye

received_462177682034040.jpeg

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.yself and a mate spent hours checking spots to run a big rabbit or two,we walked for hours,drove from place to place,not a feckin thing did we see,and we know for a fact they are there,but we couldn'

That's his sire ,Reggie,the cream dog,

And that’s the question ain’t it....... what happens when you start using thermal and seeking out and catching those odd ones and twos hanging about the place ......?

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

.yself and a mate spent hours checking spots to run a big rabbit or two,we walked for hours,drove from place to place,not a feckin thing did we see,and we know for a fact they are there,but we couldn't raise one,...next time hopefully,...the dogs were more pissed off than us I tell ye,a thermal imager wouldn't go astray I tell ye

how thats bred jig

8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

how thats bred jig

Scatter bred yoke MC, recommended by a mate that did a lot in the past,.his dog was the sire, the dog was called Reggie,bought in england....but I've done little with him,I can't find the runs tbh,the dam was a tall broken bitch ,resembling a Deerhound type if I remember correctly,

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Scatter red yoke MC, recommended by a mate that did a lot in the past,.his dog was the sire,but I've done little with him,I can't find the runs tbh

?a thermal fix that mate be plenty up for sale come end a the season mate

12 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Beautiful looking dog Jig, got a full body pic mate? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Two lads a know over your way go out every weekend with thermal walk land from dawn til dusk and struggle for runs they were out 9 hrs Sunday gone got 2 runs each and that’s good day to them.

And that’s the question ain’t it....... what happens when you start using thermal and seeking out and catching those odd ones and twos hanging about the place ......?

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Your going to end up with nothing, lot grass land over there a think so gets lamped and ran all year round plus rifle lads etc.