Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Penda said:

I either get gifted birds of decent mates and decent flyers or I buy them in off genuine lads who dont care about pedigree just performance 

My old man still has alot of his original busscheart and richarte(think that's it) blood from the 80s but has started to bring in distance birds because sprint is impossible down here with the hawks 

7 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

My old man still has alot of his original busscheart and richarte(think that's it) blood from the 80s but has started to bring in distance birds because sprint is impossible down here with the hawks 

Yeah I bet it is mate same by mine sometimes it's almost like a dogfight in the air many a time I was watching old peri fly into my young birds and my heart just sank seeing what the out come would be but it is what it is 

7 hours ago, Penda said:

Yeah I bet it is mate same by mine sometimes it's almost like a dogfight in the air many a time I was watching old peri fly into my young birds and my heart just sank seeing what the out come would be but it is what it is 

My white uns would do a falcon 

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
On 25/01/2022 at 12:56, Bangersanmash said:

Listen am a busy man just on my break from work thought Al have a deek see if your still chunttering on here. You get back to work on the land for thee moles cocka. And thought Al wind thi up with us coursing lads always putting money up yup yup yup ? 

Screenshot_20220125-125143_Google.jpg

@mackem

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
On 28/01/2022 at 15:16, Daniel cain said:

When I get home,I got  to walk,clean,feed 6 dogs,up and put the pony away.. normally done around 9 o'clock,sit down have my food and an extra fat one?...wife's off work for 2 weeks,so taking my lad lamping tonight,try out the thermal I got on a loan ?

An extra fat one, im with it now, n heres me satisfied wi me horlicks, ive onlly ever tried smoking summat once, it sent me fekin mental, 

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

An extra fat one, im with it now, n heres me satisfied wi me horlicks, ive onlly ever tried smoking summat once, it sent me fekin mental, 

? I'm the same with alcohol Keith...so I stay away from the stuff?