Nice morning

A like how you can see behind me stuck on edge your a talker Mc. You was giving it you was out lads were saying get some pics up Mc but were still waiting. Then you said lads have told me not to put owt up. How long you been on this forum pal you know what's its like on here. 

20220123_083421.jpg

20220123_095421.jpg

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you want to have a mooch this week not with me flat bitch but me dog we can run some i’ll show you a good sized slip 

Some of us work mate a said to you today an you ghosted me mate. Giving it a can't. Your dog will still of had enough in its engine for today not the bitch. 

5 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You said you had misses on Friday so no decent runs that lasted enough to hold dog up a few days..

the misses were after a minimum of 2 mins some were 3and half mins still not folding ? proper hares 

and it wasn’t a blankety blank why would i run a dog with one day rest when it’s not we’re id want it if i was you now i’d be pulling up off road slip dog on dots if i hadn’t had a run 

i can’t do next saturday flat roof to board and felt ? 

we can do sunday if ya want we can even throw kick ups in for ya for good measure mate ?

Edited by mC HULL
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the misses were after a minimum of 2 mins some were 3and half mins still not folding ? proper hares 

and it wasn’t a blankety blank why would i run a dog with one day rest when it’s not we’re id want it if i was you now i’d be pulling up off road slip dog on dots if i hadn’t had a run 

i can’t do next saturday flat roof to board and felt ? 

we can do sunday if ya want we can even throw kick ups in for ya for good measure mate ?

It took you abit to come back with that one mate 4 mins sat there thinking ? I've just been on phone am back over tomorrow at Boston Algakirk to pick a bird up so guna take dog back out just on way home now. Another 100 mile in tank. My pal lives out there in sticks at work house  only five house about no more. Hopefully have a good day. On permission happy days. 

11 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It took you abit to come back with that one mate 4 mins sat there thinking ? I've just been on phone am back over tomorrow at Boston Algakirk to pick a bird up so guna take dog back out just on way home now. Another 100 mile in tank. My pal lives out there in sticks at work house  only five house about no more. Hopefully have a good day. On permission happy days. 

you was sat in my mad house you’d a took 4 mins aswell ? i’m hopefully out with lads again end a week mate you don’t get any runs today your welcome to pop bangers im only pulling ya chain mate your out there trying?

37 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A like how you can see behind me stuck on edge your a talker Mc. You was giving it you was out lads were saying get some pics up Mc but were still waiting. Then you said lads have told me not to put owt up. How long you been on this forum pal you know what's its like on here. 

20220123_083421.jpg

20220123_095421.jpg

Dog looks well pal you are a better man than me not being tempted to slip on them roe.

Just now, tatsblisters said:

Dog looks well pal you are a better man than me not being tempted to slip on them roe.

Not worth it mate killing them for sake of it taste like shit roe an it's not worth a tug an defo not going miles back for the c**ts not worth juice money. Not when a can get raw cheap mate. Am not into running them there was f***ing loads about at least 30 I've seen crazy numbers. Just stood there an am thinking f**k off hares there off there seats. An a thought soon as I slip him he's on them big c**ts so held back 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Not worth it mate killing them for sake of it taste like shit roe an it's not worth a tug an defo not going miles back for the c**ts not worth juice money. Not when a can get raw cheap mate. Am not into running them there was f***ing loads about at least 30 I've seen crazy numbers. Just stood there an am thinking f**k off hares there off there seats. An a thought soon as I slip him he's on them big c**ts so held back 

I never used to struggle selling dog caught roe and one chef told me it was the best venison he had tasted each to their own i suppose and i get were you are coming from regards' getting a tug.

12 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I never used to struggle selling dog caught roe and one chef told me it was the best venison he had tasted each to their own i suppose and i get were you are coming from regards' getting a tug.

A chef can cook it right lol A didn't know they'd be interested in roe mate just shows you like you say. ? 

Not a happy chappy lol. You've got to makesure you get right underneath them nail beds otherwise you'll have problems. A know alot will know this in lurchers an sighthounds but to the ones that don't makesure you do otherwise your dogs will be up on there feet sore. 

20220123_103703.jpg

20220123_103705.jpg

Edited by Bangersanmash
25 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I prefer roe to red personally. 

• Like 5