Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

f***ing sad c**ts Sitting on a forum chatting bare shit and dont know how to use your f***ing heads that's why most will never have money. I don't have to work but still go out an help the lads I've got working for me a could sit on here all day like you said c**ts an turn into fat c**ts. 

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

f***ing sad c**ts Sitting on a forum chatting bare shit and dont know how to use your f***ing heads that's why most will never have money. I don't have to work but still go out an help the lads I've got working for me a could sit on here all day like you said c**ts an turn into fat c**ts. 

If you're so cashed up why did you have to use a pic from the daily mail to try and flex? :hmm: :laugh:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, BGD said:

If you're so cashed up why did you have to use a pic from the daily mail to try and flex? :hmm: :laugh:

I don't need to lie ya drip. A put a post up about being out with the dog at the weekend an got chew for not slipping on a dopey roe that aren't f***ing hard for a dog to run down.  I've had many in past an there a pain in f***ing arse when your miles away from a motor. But what's it to do with any f****r what I run my dog on ? Plus a like how majority of fools on here just chat bare shit but someone who's genuinely out an about an got other hobbies an plenty of work an money talk shite. Get ya self f****d off fools. I've spoke to many that come on the forum not on the running dog bit. An they say the same it's full of f***ing idiots that think every fuckers lieing or tell you how to run your dogs simple c**ts 

• Haha 5