Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Could you not have taken the dog to work with ya ?? 

Getting the dogs the easy part, doing it justice is what matters at the end of the day. 

All it would be is walking local and hoping to drop on the odd hare once or twice a week. 

Like I said, nobody who I used to lamp with were ever bothered about running puss. 

At a push I could get the odd bit of perm local but it ain't exactly the fens. 

All in all it sounds like a great idea until realilty sinks in. 

Edited by Greb147
12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Getting the dogs the easy part, doing it justice is what matters at the end of the day. 

All it would be is walking local and hoping to drop on the odd hare once or twice a week. 

Like I said, nobody who I used to lamp with were ever bothered about running puss. 

Why not get a dog that suits the ground you've got?

Just now, Tyla said:

Why not get a dog that suits the ground you've got?

I'm not too fussed about doing a little rabbiting here and there mate truth be told. 

If i had a dog don't get me wrong I would put the effort in to making sure it would get some work. 

The hardcore lads are out regualr week in week out and fair play to them but everyone's circumstances are different. 

Look at Bangers, he can afford to hunt 24/7 with the cash he's just put down on the table. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

I'm not too fussed about doing a little rabbiting here and there mate truth be told. 

If i had a dog don't get me wrong I would put the effort in to making sure it would get some work. 

The hardcore lads are out regualr week in week out and fair play to them but everyone's circumstances are different. 

Look at Bangers, he can afford to hunt 24/7 with the cash he's just put down on the table. 

How about a little busher moocher type thing? Less stress all round and can do all sorts of bits with them. I have fun with mine. 

53 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Wifey as spoken ? get your marigolds out ? glad you saw sense that you don't have the nuts to take a walk out  and spoil that pup with your cowardice ? 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Can we get a thread which includes -

Wanker of the week 

Pendas final thought

Letters to Donny

and 

Has Grebo got a mutt yet

I was gonna do a final thought lastnight but I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up in a pile of dribble 

9 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Why not just get a all rounder bred dog pay your money take your chances hope for the best like the rest of us? Thinking to much on one subject is no good for you mentally…..this world only has a place for doers an risk takers ??

• Like 3