Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Penda said:

Remember mark brick he upset a few people on her with his antics but he was harmless had a decent dog if I remember right

Nothing wrong with Mark, some didn't know how to take him, some took him the wrong way, some took him too serious but Mark took them all ? he was the most popular or unpopular character on here depending upon your tastes, but he always ignited a debate, interesting guy, its like Ian had some random character generator that threw out multi faceted interesting characters at the drop of a hat, the traffic speed back then was hectic. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Nothing wrong with Mark, some didn't know how to take him, some took him the wrong way, some took him too serious but Mark took them all ? he was the most popular or unpopular character on here depending upon your tastes, but he always ignited a debate, interesting guy, its like Ian had some random character generator that threw out multi faceted interesting characters at the drop of a hat, the traffic speed back then was hectic. 

Yeah I remember some right funny lads molded me into the character I am today ?

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

You after a pup mate? What flavour??

Don't think I could cope with the hassle of it all now, katch.

Was sort of getting back into it a couple of years ago, but realised the 'fire wasn't burning as bright', the ban/laws getting tighter and tighter,  plus with a new baby and a couple of other priorities, have put those ideas to the back of my mind.

BUT, as to what flavour, my mental attitude has certainly changed over the last 10 years, and whereas a sulkiki cross would've skulled me years ago, I 'think' I could probably do quite well with one these days.

Who knows, in a couple of years?  ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Don't think I could cope with the hassle of it all now, katch.

Was sort of getting back into it a couple of years ago, but realised the 'fire wasn't burning as bright', the ban/laws getting tighter and tighter,  plus with a new baby and a couple of other priorities, have put those ideas to the back of my mind.

BUT, as to what flavour, my mental attitude has certainly changed over the last 10 years, and whereas a sulkiki cross would've skulled me years ago, I 'think' I could probably do quite well with one these days.

Who knows, in a couple of years?  ?

Have you just copy and pasted my heartfelt post. ?

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Ameira? Meirihunter?meerie? Your onto it,just can't fit the final piece in the puzzle, had a few pure. 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Good lord and well I never THL swinger parties ?

Yesssss meerihunter? 

Meerihunter definitely.

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Better off without then ?

hope the sulkuki defenders don’t read this ??

?          ?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Have you just copy and pasted my heartfelt post. ?

Kin el, greb, I can just about paste wallpaper, never mind f***ing around with computerised technology!!

This site is as far down the 'technology road'  I've wandered!!  ??

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Better off without then ?

hope the sulkuki defenders don’t read this ??

Sharrk must have lots of time on his hands waiting for first turn 1 min that’s 5 or 6 rabbit on lamp runs  viewed then 4 mins at a 1,000 meters and the action begins on slop of course  4 mins that a few nights out running viewing before the action starts ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Do him a favour an sort him a whippet, he will forget all about his silly phase ?

lol wat greb ? I wouldn’t trust him t walk my dogs to me garden gate lol imagine taking him lamping ?? All that blabbering on shit talking scaring everything off 1/2 Mile away. He be resting under first bramble bush lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Do him a favour an sort him a whippet, he will forget all about his silly phase ?

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

lol wat greb ? I wouldn’t trust him t walk my dogs to me garden gate lol 

Am already doing a few miles through the week, walking my eldest lad's whippet for him, whilst he's in work.  

It is nice, rugging him up, then giving him a couple of 'brisk' miles.  Takes me back a few years.  ?

• Like 2