Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, mackem said:

Little lurchers rings a bell, there was five fairly active female posters on here remember?Keeps, MLB, her daughter, a Scottish lady with collie crosses, and a lady I think fireman and Oonty knew? 

MLB and her daughter collie/grey or something like that ? Apparently a pair of wrong uns ? 

Other than that lot, the female members on here were mostly class. 

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

MLB and her daughter collie/grey or something like that ? Apparently a pair of wrong uns ? 

I don't know if they were wronguns mate, didn't MLB have a relationship with a guy on here, his dog was called sir storm?This place is like corrie or Eastenders, you can come back after a few years, the characters have changed but you can pick up the thread of the old storyline easily ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I don't know if they were wronguns mate, didn't MLB have a relationship with a guy on here, his dog was called sir storm?This place is like corrie or Eastenders, you can come back after a few years, the characters have changed but you can pick up the thread of the old storyline easily ?

Yeah Hancock lurcher werent he called nottshunter or something like that 

1 minute ago, Penda said:

Yeah Hancock lurcher werent he called nottshunter or something like that 

Out of likes mate, but I think that was him, did he enter the lamp ing comp with sir storm, or was that MLBs daughter? 

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

World hunter, the notts lad was his brother an the same lad who makes them YouTube vids I think 

There used to be a very interesting bloke on here, right into pure saluki, lived in Scotland, North Scotland perhaps? 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Pushing it now man ?

ameera??? Leave it with me, all I can hear just now, mum I need me shorts for tomorrow, dad tell him to get out my room, Daaaaaaaad tell him to stop biting me, muuuuuuuuum he slapped me for biting……. 

kids eh☹️?????

Ameira? Meirihunter?meerie? Your onto it,just can't fit the final piece in the puzzle, had a few pure. 

19 minutes ago, mackem said:

I don’t want to speak out of turn ? but I have a feeling a couple of young lads on here had a bit of an eye opening ? ? ? 

21 minutes ago, mackem said:

Out of likes mate, but I think that was him, did he enter the lamp ing comp with sir storm, or was that MLBs daughter? 

I cant remember mate I didnt enter the lamping comp because I didnt wanna show any body else up 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I don’t want to speak out of turn ? but I have a feeling a couple of young lads on here had a bit of an eye opening ? ? ? 

Good lord and well I never THL swinger parties ?

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Now we talking ?

Yesssss meerihunter? 

• Haha 1