Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Greb147 said:

So basically it's lunacy to get a 8 month old saluki pup that's probably just been pissing & shitting in the pen with what I'm guessing no training at all. 

I got my bitch at 7 months had little done we it , I put a lot of time in after work road walking and over fields jumping, she has high prey drive and was head strong til she settled down, at 4 year old I don’t use a lead on her now she walks every where be my side and she’s like a full bread , there not like your average lurcher the more saluki in breeding but it’s like out you’ve to put work in ,  she’s made a handy versatile dog will do any thing a decent lurcher will 

Edited by BobDown
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, BobDown said:

I got my bitch at 7 months had little done we it , I put a lot of time in after work road walking and over fields jumping, she has high prey drive and was head strong til she settled down, at 4 year old I don’t use a lead on her now she walks every where be my side and she’s like a full bread , there not like your average lurcher the more saluki in breeding but it’s like out you’ve to put work in ,  she’s made a handy versatile dog will do any thing a decent lurcher will 

Sounds 'almost' good enough to make me come out of 'retirement' and have one last throw of the dice!!  ??

• Like 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Was another member on here years ago, 'undisputed', used to post pics of his collie/grey's, 1/2 X, 3/4 breds and generation breds, catches.  Took all sorts from small to large and 'teeth' etc, in numbers.

Some brilliant pics.

I think I remember him mate 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, mackem said:

Spider pig was an equine dentist, I always thought he had relocated to new zealand as he had lived there in the past, he used to put very good posts up. 

If it's the same spider pig I'm thinking of he had some cracking lurchers think they had chris hicklings blood in them 

Just now, Penda said:

If it's the same spider pig I'm thinking of he had some cracking lurchers think they had chris hicklings blood in them 

Your memory is better than mine, CH was the guy who had wheaten lurchers, Leicester way. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Listen am a busy man just on my break from work thought Al have a deek see if your still chunttering on here. You get back to work on the land for thee moles cocka. And thought Al wind thi up with us coursing lads always putting money up yup yup yup ? 

Screenshot_20220125-125143_Google.jpg

Bangers n cash FFS ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I had one off his bitch to that woman who used come on here little lurchers I think she was called’s dog ?

Little lurchers rings a bell, there was five fairly active female posters on here remember?Keeps, MLB, her daughter, a Scottish lady with collie crosses, and a lady I think fireman and Oonty knew?