Nice morning

6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Listen am a busy man just on my break from work thought Al have a deek see if your still chunttering on here. You get back to work on the land for thee moles cocka. And thought Al wind thi up with us coursing lads always putting money up yup yup yup ? 

Screenshot_20220125-125143_Google.jpg

Blood money off the back of slave labour. 

you’ve blood on your hands bangers ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Listen am a busy man just on my break from work thought Al have a deek see if your still chunttering on here. You get back to work on the land for thee moles cocka. And thought Al wind thi up with us coursing lads always putting money up yup yup yup ? 

Lend us a monkey and I'll pay you back in roe meat. 

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Penda said:

Best post I ever saw on here was when I 1st joined member who was on here at the time was called spider pig if any body remembers him any way its was boxing day I had been out ferreting that morning came home went on my old ladies computer went on a post that simply said boxing day well when I clicked on it it was top class pics of his day out with his 2 lurchers and russell bolting foxes it was brilliant and I still remember that post to this day cracking dogs he had aswell worked hard brilliant it was but unfortunately because of the scale of the situation this post was taken down much to every bodies astonishment no more posts of this calibre will ever be witnessed again on here by my eyes unfortunately 

Was another member on here years ago, 'undisputed', used to post pics of his collie/grey's, 1/2 X, 3/4 breds and generation breds, catches.  Took all sorts from small to large and 'teeth' etc, in numbers.

Some brilliant pics.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

a pic with loads of cash ...yawn

you just made yourself look a right tit..

just makes you look like a drug dealer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, Penda said:

Best post I ever saw on here was when I 1st joined member who was on here at the time was called spider pig if any body remembers him any way its was boxing day I had been out ferreting that morning came home went on my old ladies computer went on a post that simply said boxing day well when I clicked on it it was top class pics of his day out with his 2 lurchers and russell bolting foxes it was brilliant and I still remember that post to this day cracking dogs he had aswell worked hard brilliant it was but unfortunately because of the scale of the situation this post was taken down much to every bodies astonishment no more posts of this calibre will ever be witnessed again on here by my eyes unfortunately 

Spider pig was an equine dentist, I always thought he had relocated to new zealand as he had lived there in the past, he used to put very good posts up. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I met the pig aswell, he was a funny guy, we went to his an got a pup for mushroom off here, he made us more than welcome ?

Was he a horse dentist katch, or a farrier, certainly had a job involving horses, loads of very knowledgeable blokes came and went over the years on here over the years, it used to be filled with off the wall characters, always a good place to online character watch, the good, the bad, and the ugly ?