Nice morning

26 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I'm glad you came through it bangers. I really am  .we lost my oldest lad died in my arms because of medical procedure that  went wrong  .solicitors were ringing inside 24 hours about life changing claims there fecking scum  .Mrs said there's  no claim as she didn't what anything taken from the high dependency unit if we claimed .You took the coin we didn't I say that's the difference between us 

Sorry to hear that mate..I can't imagine what you been through...

• Like 1

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Honest mate I've got PTSD with it f****d me up big time I'm not the same person.  Every day taking blood on the hour for five weeks a was like a dart board mate.. Because my wound didn't heal I had to have tension stitches in which were like cheese wire bedding in a was f**k.. Sorry to hear that mate bad they are. My cousin died because of medical neglect too.. Had meningitis said if they'd of done a blood test straight away he would of been still here today. He was two years older than me his feet was blue at the time c**ts was only 12 when he passed away.. They've been doing it for years trying to privatise it a don't blame the NHS a blame the government for setting noddys on looking at a ipad tablet for answers what's that all about crazy 

I'm sorry bangers I know now  your given your circumstances you deserved it .we agreed we wanted nothing .but everyone's case is different 

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Why you keep mentioning trev ? are you gonna come through or are you bottling it our team?

I've told you will have a day come over Sunday mate no messing about. What was point in me meeting Greb no dog am not on permission. Is that why you won't come over. I understand if that's the reason why and your not risking a ban from mole trapping an ferreting with dog.. If that's how you earn your crust lol. 

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I'm sorry bangers I know now  your given your circumstances you deserved it .we agreed we wanted nothing .but everyone's case is different 

A got that bad mate with my PTSD a was going to scope the carpark an wait for him finishing work an do the c**t in. A was in a bad way an deep hole mad a was. Thinking if I would of been gullible an say like a OAP " An thought okay love al go home  give laxatives time to kick in they wouldnt of been here next day just shows you mate. When the laxative wouldn't of even taken any affect on the ulcer it made it worse that's the reason it burst my stomach wall 

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Yip. It’s there way or the hard way 

So basically it's lunacy to get a 8 month old saluki pup that's probably just been pissing & shitting in the pen with what I'm guessing no training at all. 

Edited by Greb147
4 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I'm glad you came through it bangers. I really am  .we lost my oldest lad died in my arms because of medical procedure that  went wrong  .solicitors were ringing inside 24 hours about life changing claims there fecking scum  .Mrs said there's  no claim as she didn't what anything taken from the high dependency unit if we claimed .You took the coin we didn't I say that's the difference between us 

Real sorry to hear that mate. 

D.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Are these saluki types full blown backwards then, I mean if you don't try and get it in their head early they will never learn. 

It's nice to have a dog that has at least basic obedience. ?

what is basic obedience ? i can walk me dog to the motor off a lead i can walk me dog of the lead round other dogs it won’t try killing em they return no bother is that basic obedience 

or is having an akita can’t be let off near other dogs for fear it’ll knacks em have basic obedience ? 

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Are these saluki types full blown backwards then, I mean if you don't try and get it in their head early they will never learn. 

It's nice to have a dog that has at least basic obedience. ?

mine was very obedient...walk at heel ...on the lamp running rabbits I could run without a slip ...and her retrieve was about the best I have owned...real gundog standard that was...had 30 plus on the lamp...3 from 3 in the dead of winter on a few occasions..and one morning daytime grassed 2 munties 1 Roe and 3 rabbits in an hour...

that morning was cut short cos I couldn't carry any more and I hadon't the best part of of a mile to walk to get off the land

• Like 9
9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

mine was very obedient...walk at heel ...on the lamp running rabbits I could run without a slip ...and her retrieve was about the best I have owned...real gundog standard that was...had 30 plus on the lamp...3 from 3 in the dead of winter on a few occasions..and one morning daytime grassed 2 munties 1 Roe and 3 rabbits in an hour...

that morning was cut short cos I couldn't carry any more and I hadon't the best part of of a mile to walk to get off the land

sounds a cracking bitch tomo any pics mate she the one from max fettle bred 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

sounds a cracking bitch tomo any pics mate she the one from max fettle bred 

no mate not fettle bred....

max did breed her 2002...out of his own bitch no big name but out of sam the man..(greyhound)..and tor of dartmoor...

the sire was Captain..

got loads of pics but on photobucket..can't get them on here now

• Like 2
12 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Why risk you driving by, an not even on permission or land guaranteed a run. When I go take you on permission an guarantee your dog a couple runs, stop being silly now I’m not that far, your waiting on quater of a mil so I’m sure a day off won’t kill the funds, an everybody will tell you I’ll deffo be there, so are you coming or not? ? I’m free any day what so ever as I work out on land everyday anyways ???

Am only free on a weekend mate with work. Why You dont want a numptie like me cramping your style. " As you said ? A don't know what am on about when it comes to working dogs. ? so a would be no good. At least with me you'll get a slip on this land as I don't slip an it's full of quarry. 

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

But you drive past folk an don’t have permission, are you coming or not? It’s simple ? but I know you won’t come your just another one the great pretenders of the hunting life ?

Listen am a busy man just on my break from work thought Al have a deek see if your still chunttering on here. You get back to work on the land for thee moles cocka. And thought Al wind thi up with us coursing lads always putting money up yup yup yup ? 

Screenshot_20220125-125143_Google.jpg

• Haha 3