Nice morning

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

My ole dog works off the lead, can't being doing with all that slipping malarkey, if he sees something and wants a go then who am I to stop him. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

My ole dog works off the lead, can't being doing with all that slipping malarkey, if he sees something and wants a go then who am I to stop him. Lol. 

I hold my hands up and you were right buddy Greb won't own a runner hasn't got the minerals to cull the Anita or day walk but I did ask about  how much work he had  a few times on here  but  silence I think he's scared of his Mrs to be honest  so he  doesn't what to ask if he can get a pup so makes up theses stories  ?? 

• Haha 2

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I hold my hands up and you were right buddy Greb won't own a runner hasn't got the minerals to cull the Anita or day walk but I did ask about  how much work he had  a few times on here  but  silence I think he's scared of his Mrs to be honest  so he  doesn't what to ask if he can get a pup so makes up theses stories  ?? 

How much work, what silly question is that lol? 

How long is a piece of string ffs. 

25 minutes ago, fireman said:

Being big headed over suing the NHS for 275 big ones is being a wanker as  doub't you'd have even remembered the name of the doctor if he'd got it right,but his mistake has now made you rich so feck all you did to earn it so less of the gloating eh..:nono:..

A nearly lost my life because of the government under cutting the NHS  an them being under pressure.. Was a junior doctor "  said I had a bollock intestine on xray " But turned out it was a ulcer that had burst. A went back the next day as it got worse.. Was the same young doctor. Told me I'd not given the laxatives time to kick in.. Told him I know my own body a want a second opinion. He got munk on with me because he thought a was questioning his profession. Its wasnt Until a told him f**k this a want a second opinion an kicked off. So a signore doctor came an knew straight away said a could of lost my life so yeah. A did earn it I had to have a second op as I got a secondary infection been left too long the ulcer. I've a scare right up my chest like I've had open heart surgery 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

How much work, what silly question is that lol? 

How long is a piece of string ffs. 

How's it a silly question how often will you be out  seeing as you work long hours .do you have ground that will test your super mutt and more importantly the gear it can run 

Just now, Blackmag said:

How's it a silly question how often will you be out  seeing as you work long hours .do you have ground that will test your super mutt and more importantly the gear it can run 

Will I be out as much as some folk you mean, doubtful but hopefully more than others. 

Do I have permission, no, why would I when I don't have a runner, will I get bits of perm, yes. 

There's plenty of land to run not far away, in fact on the doorstep really. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A nearly lost my life because of the government under cutting the NHS  an them being under pressure.. Was a junior doctor "  said I had a bollock intestine on xray " But turned out it was a ulcer that had burst. A went back the next day as it got worse.. Was the same young doctor. Told me I'd not given the laxatives time to kick in.. Told him I know my own body a want a second opinion. He got munk on with me because he thought a was questioning his profession. Its wasnt Until a told him f**k this a want a second opinion an kicked off. So a signore doctor came an knew straight away said a could of lost my life so yeah. A did earn it I had to have a second op as I got a secondary infection been left too long the ulcer. I've a scare right up my chest like I've had open heart surgery 

I'm glad you came through it bangers. I really am  .we lost my oldest lad died in my arms because of medical procedure that  went wrong  .solicitors were ringing inside 24 hours about life changing claims there fecking scum  .Mrs said there's  no claim as she didn't what anything taken from the high dependency unit if we claimed .You took the coin we didn't I say that's the difference between us 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
11 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Did you get any runs on your permission today bangers ? 

It's not my permission we didn't get ghosted mate so was okay. Plus I sold  one of my goldys an picked some new blood up off one of his pals at end of day . Was guna put a few pics up but thought f**k that nowt to prove to no c**t. Plus trev70 did that an look where it got him. Lads noticing landmarks or where abouts. That's why the forums f****d 

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's not my permission we didn't get ghosted mate so was okay. Plus I sold  one of my goldys an picked some new blood up off one of his pals at end of day . Was guna put a few pics up but thought f**k that nowt to prove to no c**t. Plus trev70 did that an look where it got him. Lads noticing landmarks or where abouts. That's why the forums f****d 

blankety blank stop with the messing lol 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I'm glad you came through it bangers. I really am  .we lost my oldest lad died in my arms because of medical procedure that  went wrong  .solicitors were ringing inside 24 hours about life changing claims there fecking scum  .Mrs said there's  no claim as she didn't what anything taken from the high dependency unit if we claimed .

bad do that mate your missus sound like a strong women we could all do with one a them 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I'm glad you came through it bangers. I really am  .we lost my oldest lad died in my arms because of medical procedure that  went wrong  .solicitors were ringing inside 24 hours about life changing claims there fecking scum  .Mrs said there's  no claim as she didn't what anything taken from the high dependency unit if we claimed .

Honest mate I've got PTSD with it f****d me up big time I'm not the same person.  Every day taking blood on the hour for five weeks a was like a dart board mate.. Because my wound didn't heal I had to have tension stitches in which were like cheese wire bedding in a was f**k.. Sorry to hear that mate bad they are. My cousin died because of medical neglect too.. Had meningitis said if they'd of done a blood test straight away he would of been still here today. He was two years older than me his feet was blue at the time c**ts was only 12 when he passed away.. They've been doing it for years trying to privatise it a don't blame the NHS a blame the government for setting noddys on looking at a ipad tablet for answers what's that all about crazy 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

bad do that mate your missus sound like a strong women we could all do with one a them 

It would of made it worse mate too because they don't fold the big wigs they wouldn't accept the blame there c**ts I've had to fight mate. There's a woman who lives near me she had what they call a coil in. An the b*****ds left it joining to her servicks.. It got infected an she got sepsis had to have both feet off. She know has to crawl round house cleaning on her hands an knees.. They argued like f**k about her claim not taking liability for it. But what got me is when she went to hospital to one of her check ups about her feet an could bare weight on them by now. They said do you want a wheel chair will wheel you in. She told them to get f****d an walked in.. Proper got to me there c**ts the big wig b*****ds