Nice morning

18 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You don't see that friendship that lads have out coursing. With lads ferreting an lamping they bitch about each other or crab each others terriers or bull xs without even seeing them run. Soon as a breeders mentioned its what a load of shit then its the big old debate arm chair gumbies going on about what was times have changed. Lads want sighthounds because they see the crack lads have when meet ups are about an dvds up off lads in boozer having banta. All you get on here is crabbing c**ts. 

Stop talking about crabs making me hungry

• Haha 1

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's one of them Greb you would of come been itching for me to slip on a roe argument would of come. You'd of gone home to misses argued with her like f**k for a running dog. Blame would of been on me so a did you a favour mate ? 

Too right, you'd have just let some edible meat get away for nowt that's why lol. 

Tbh muntjac tastes better by a mile IMO. 

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I've never been one for photos or vids if I'm honest, last thing I think off when out hunting, videoing or photos of dogs working was never tolerated in our company, if you wanted to do that you could fcuk off somewhere else. 

to be fair mate ive had more photos etc with the bain out with me alot this year i dont take a picture phone out with me when out

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You don't see that friendship that lads have out coursing. With lads ferreting an lamping they bitch about each other or crab each others terriers or bull xs without even seeing them run. Soon as a breeders mentioned its what a load of shit then its the big old debate arm chair gumbies going on about what was times have changed. Lads want sighthounds because they see the crack lads have when meet ups are about an dvds up off lads in boozer having banta. All you get on here is crabbing c**ts. 

?? bull x and terrier lads crapping  whilst day  walkers don't ? lads want sight hounds because they see the crack and have banter ? knock the bull x lads all you want but we do know how to slip a dog and knowing it's not always in are favour ? but I have yet to hear the excuse I had my young one with me ? 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Too right, you'd have just let some edible meat get away for nowt that's why lol. 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

A tell you what you come next week an you can carry it to motor then no f***ing about if you want one you carry the c**t. I'm not into the daft big c**ts I've had a few accidental in past mate when dog got onto one when missed run an it just fucks your day up when out coursing no good honest.

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

to be fair mate ive had more photos etc with the bain out with me alot this year i dont take a picture phone out with me when out

Next purchase for you, make a killing with the DVD's, don't crash the cnut on it's maiden flight though. ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

?? bull x and terrier lads crapping  whilst day  walkers don't ? lads want sight hounds because they see the crack and have banter ? knock the bull x lads all you want but we do know how to slip a dog and knowing it's not always in are favour ? but I have yet to hear the excuse I had my young one with me ? 

My ole dog works off the lead, can't being doing with all that slipping malarkey, if he sees something and wants a go then who am I to stop him. Lol. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Now I think about it, they did seem tall, can't remember any really under 24".

One thing stuck in my mind, I asked him if he preferred smooth or feathered, and he said it made no difference whatsoever ever to him, a good Saluki was a good Saluki, irrespective of coat or colour.

Cheers.

?if i ever go pure something under 24 tts id go for smooth over feathered or a little feathering at most 

cream be ideal lol?

Edited by mC HULL
18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Stop dodging the questions haha

what was your last name was it ourteam 

are you coming here for a run, you come turn up an then I’ll gladly come to you the next time but with your previous of driving past greb I’m not risking it, I offer permission, 3 runs an a good laugh, even if it’s at your expense ?

If I start annoying you on here will you invite me out on a days permission aswell ?

2 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

If I start annoying you on here will you invite me out on a days permission aswell ?

we have a go up next week fens come on katchum sort us out lol

Edited by mC HULL
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

A didnt slip the dog because a used my head having to haul one of them big c**ts about f**k are morning up.   Which they did f**k it up by being all over land. An a didn't want my lad there if law would of pulled us knowing a would of got nicked for being on land with game at foot.  I'm known by coppers.  An I'm not one for letting them take the piss an try take my dog , not even hold the f***ing lead like I've seen them do to lads when there getting pncd. Then take the f***ing dog not a chance. They've tried before giving it a letter will be through the post. A got straight onto professional standards head of the Lincolnshire police an got them f****d. Deep apologise for the professional standards for anyvdisgress an alarm it may of caused. You see soon as you get a brief onto them they hate it. But lads fold or act the c**t these big hitters well think they are.