Nice morning

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

But I haven’t got one ? what was your name before, why you hiding it?‍♂️?

An you said that on pm ya numptie am not hiding it a lost my password for my email is that a crime ya fool. Talking with panda about serving  for your country you wouldn't think so way your going on f**k off your boring me now.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

These last few threads from Greb have really got me thinking your better off going it alone in this game, if your willing to slip that is. Greb was given shit for not having a dog, then told he wouldn't last walking the land, he accepted the offer and from what I can tell Bangers bailed. I dunno why and I'm not worried about finding out, bit of a d*ick move in my opinion though. Greb as much as you've annoyed me on your thread you've provided at least a week of entertainment for me in-between daily life. Whatever you do regarding dog good luck ?

I mainly use this forum to get advice, not going to pretend like I know it all, but I can honestly say that advice given to me from some members on here previously has helped me out massively! However people bailing on others, filling their pants when challenged and the amount of dribble some people type on here that contradicts what they said 5 minutes previous is ridiculous. I thought dog lads would be naturally good to each other considering similar interest, but over these past couple of threads the tables have turned and people found out, and they don't like it. I'm just glad I have very little advice to give about lurchers. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You don't see that friendship that lads have out coursing. With lads ferreting an lamping they bitch about each other or crab each others terriers or bull xs without even seeing them run. Soon as a breeders mentioned its what a load of shit then its the big old debate arm chair gumbies going on about what was times have changed. Lads want sighthounds because they see the crack lads have when meet ups are about an dvds up off lads in boozer having banta. All you get on here is crabbing c**ts. 

You’re having a giraffe right ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, scottpenn28 said:

These last few threads from Greb have really got me thinking your better off going it alone in this game, if your willing to slip that is. Greb was given shit for not having a dog, then told he wouldn't last walking the land, he accepted the offer and from what I can tell Bangers bailed. I dunno why and I'm not worried about finding out, bit of a d*ick move in my opinion though. Greb as much as you've annoyed me on your thread you've provided at least a week of entertainment for me in-between daily life. Whatever you do regarding dog good luck ?

I mainly use this forum to get advice, not going to pretend like I know it all, but I can honestly say that advice given to me from some members on here previously has helped me out massively! However people bailing on others, filling their pants when challenged and the amount of dribble some people type on here that contradicts what they said 5 minutes previous is ridiculous. I thought dog lads would be naturally good to each other considering similar interest, but over these past couple of threads the tables have turned and people found out, and they don't like it. I'm just glad I have very little advice to give about lurchers. 

You can't have been taking much notice of this place mate, the days of lads being sound with each other are very few and far between. ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You can't have been taking much notice of this place mate, the days of lads being sound with each other are very few and far between. ?

It's one of them Greb you would of come been itching for me to slip on a roe argument would of come. You'd of gone home to misses argued with her like f**k for a running dog. Blame would of been on me so a did you a favour mate ? 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I take notice mate trust me, I dont comment a great deal, but I take notice of what goes on and I know the people I'd be listening to! There are decent lads I'm sure but your threads have exposed a few I think 

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's one of them Greb you would of come been itching for me to slip on a roe argument would of come. You'd of gone home to misses argued with her like f**k for a running dog. Blame would of been on me so a did you a favour mate ? 

?

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

You've just said you make more on selling bunny's now your chatting abart moles honest to God. My misses works at kill germ an I've past all my courses there for mole trapping an use of  pesticides for insects so as for roofing a do that too an birds which birds a make a killing for not much graft. Will stop there a know you don't like lads talking about wealth. I'm just waiting for a big payout of 275 big ones too from being miss diagnosis at hospital. So it's not a bad life to be fair mate..

Being big headed over suing the NHS for 275 big ones is being a wanker as  doub't you'd have even remembered the name of the doctor if he'd got it right,but his mistake has now made you rich so feck all you did to earn it so less of the gloating eh..:nono:..

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

its a hunting site mate a few pics a dog and post odd time when youve been out is what its about be a betetr site if they was more of it 

I've never been one for photos or vids if I'm honest, last thing I think off when out hunting, videoing or photos of dogs working was never tolerated in our company, if you wanted to do that you could fcuk off somewhere else. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1