Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Bangers what was your old name, you keep dodging the questions ??

You know my old name you daft c**t on here an what's that got to do with now a forgot my email address password an couldn't get on here that was time ago an had better things to be doing than coming on here.. I only set another back up to have a chat with a few old faces and about birds. But a can still remember the crabbing c**ts that hate coursing lads can't stand um because the post were about coursing an not about ferreting an lamping  lol.  But what's that got to do with now daft lad. 

Was playing the other week at the pipes and drums square over from mine , unfortunately was followed by my pal giving me his best “Derry’s walls “ from the climbing frame at the park as his misses dragged him into the house . 

“ hey , hey , Danny , , shut up you ,, I’m singing to my pal , (hands raised) “ and saved the apprentice boys ! “”

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the lads with the sand slugs are only ones hitting the field by looks dogman 

its legal were you are dont hear of you excapades 

What is there to say mchull? I've been fcukin about after foxes with dogs from my early teens which at this stage is over 30 years ago, ive nothing left to prove to myself or anyone else and find these cock measuring contests on here cringey as fcuk if I'm honest. 

A few lads get out and scare a few hares and think they are the great white hunter.. Whoopty fcukin doo.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m sat naked mate,  just a towel on recliner stock me sticking to leather, bollocko apart from me tam a shanter ?

I'm hope you've pulled the curtains too or you'll be in the Scottish times again 

5 minutes ago, Penda said:

Are these low land reds or highland reds

20220124_214905.jpg

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Let’s see your dog on one bigger off lead, no big deal right? ? 

Did you ever find the guy you pm about saying it was me ? was wrong about that aswell, telling me I own a cocker ?????

It was a working cock that I sold him nob head bigliks has one of the pups a chocolate one clown 

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What is there to say mchull? I've been fcukin about after foxes with dogs from my early teens which at this stage is over 30 years ago, ive nothing left to prove to myself or anyone else and find these cock measuring contests on here cringey as fcuk if I'm honest. 

A few lads get out and scare a few hares and think they are the great white hunter.. Whoopty fcukin doo.. 

its a hunting site mate a few pics a dog and post odd time when youve been out is what its about be a betetr site if they was more of it 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You don't see that friendship that lads have out coursing. With lads ferreting an lamping they bitch about each other or crab each others terriers or bull xs without even seeing them run. Soon as a breeders mentioned its what a load of shit then its the big old debate arm chair gumbies going on about what was times have changed. Lads want sighthounds because they see the crack lads have when meet ups are about an dvds up off lads in boozer having banta. All you get on here is crabbing c**ts. 

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

belter chart he keep more smooth or feathered they all look big types he have any smaller type 21 to 24 tts ?

Now I think about it, they did seem tall, can't remember any really under 24".

One thing stuck in my mind, I asked him if he preferred smooth or feathered, and he said it made no difference whatsoever ever to him, a good Saluki was a good Saluki, irrespective of coat or colour.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

its a hunting site mate a few pics a dog and post odd time when youve been out is what its about be a betetr site if they was more of it 

He wouldn't want his ego stroking mate in a country where it's legal. ? (His words.)