Nice morning

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

If the last couple of threads about sand slugs and their owners isn't enough of a warning to any half sane person to stay da fcuk away from em then your a halfwit and will fit right in. ??

the lads with the sand slugs are only ones hitting the field by looks dogman 

its legal were you are dont hear of you excapades 

Edited by mC HULL

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Why you trying to weasel out the bigger issue, what I do ain’t no secret an loads off here have been ffs?‍♂️ What else can I say, but you drove past the last lad you arranged to meet ?

Ask trev, darcy, or loads of other folk you claim to know an they will tell you who I am am what I do ?

but j double Fcuking dare you to bring your dog here an put your money where your mouth is, you keep taking about big money, all i said is I earn more than enough to keep me happy an doing what I do?

offers there, I live a minute or 2 away from Catterick, have s look an see how long it takes you, bet it’s about same as you go to your land you can’t run, I’ll guarantee you 3 Runs an not on bunnies, every one your dog catches you I’ll give you 50 an the ones it loses you give me 50? Not big mkney by anybodys stamdards or we can do it for shits an giggles, I don’t mind, come on I got a half cross kelpie ? surely your dog can compete with that ?

A know where that is been up them ends a few times pal near that air field near you all round there. A Lad took me up that way to show me what you lads have well did have lol 

10 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's a f***ing joke penda . All started well mate few decent lads who I know graft an graft different types of quarry to watch I was out for.. A couldn't manage to get a run without the dog running into one of them big c**ts so a thought I've got my lad out too at toe a dont want to be getting pulled with him over a f***ing roe not a chance. We was there for a good days course but didn't happen went today an had a decent day good crack with a pal. But he's said the same as many have on here in pm to me  but won't sale it out on a page that the forums f****d with crabbing c**ts 

Simple as this mate your only out to please 1 person that's you take no notice of anything else you know the score enjoy yah hounds have a giggle a fart and laugh along the way and maybe you'll strike gold ?

• Like 1