Nice morning

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's what I'm hoping to find out mate. 

I've caught many hares with 3/4 crosses but these should be different level. 

And that's the million dollar question, finding the right one, there's that many names flying about you don't know what's what. 

You're taking a gamble aren't you buying a dog off a complete stranger with no ideas of the parents background. 

I suppose that's the case for other types if you're not in the click but these are expensive types for a lurcher. ?

Well a foolish man with lose pockets can be tricked into thinking a medioca hound is the salt of the earth use your head you'll soon find out I've had my fair share of dogs that werent what I thought but that's the way it goes 

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Penda said:

Well a foolish man with lose pockets can be tricked into thinking a medioca hound is the salt of the earth use your head you'll soon find out I've had my fair share of dogs that werent what I thought but that's the way it goes 

That's it mate, don't want to be sickened with a dud so will see how it goes. ?

Just now, Greb147 said:

That's it mate, don't want to be sickened with a dud so will see how it goes. ?

Well who knows nothings ever set in stone we can only but try the dogs and see how they go theres alot of people who claim they've always had top dogs when really they've have medioca or just above average plus the ground they run on isnt very testing for a dog or quarry so it can be made to look easy dont believe the hype 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Penda said:

Carrier rocks up on his door step here's ya saluki mi old. Got some nice tail feather ? 

Screenshot_20220124-095742_Google.jpg

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Attention seeking whore?, never in the history of the internet has anyone bumped their own threads like greb, and in such a crass manner..?

Let me have my 5 minutes of fame, after SheepChaser's thread about breeding from a jacker can reclaim it's rightful place at the top. ?

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

A like how you can see behind me stuck on edge your a talker Mc. You was giving it you was out lads were saying get some pics up Mc but were still waiting. Then you said lads have told me not to put owt up. How long you been on this forum pal you know what's its like on here. 

20220123_083421.jpg

20220123_095421.jpg

what sort a slip leads that bangers ?