Nice morning

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The dog is under control mate, I'm just thinking out loud of the worst circumstances if I brought in an older pup. 

Like I said, I'm certain he would be fine bringing in a pup. 

So why all the drama?

You reckon it'll be fine. You want the pup.

Just get on and do it?

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

And another thing is if your in the lurcher game  or have been for a while you tend to sort of know a few other dog lads and it's a small world and I'm not about on the internet I'm on about the game in general so if your after a certain type of lurcher it will be out there for you 

1 minute ago, Penda said:

But are they thorough breds or just hyped up dogs who knows theres alot of bravado with these types of dogs people or actually test the dogs and I mean test them then theres the Sunday gang who just walk round a field with a pair of beanos then theres the out and out show ponies and then theres the dog peddlers my advice to you is if you know any body who's got a half decent dog either get something off it or find out where that came from

That's what I'm hoping to find out mate. 

I've caught many hares with 3/4 crosses but these should be different level. 

And that's the million dollar question, finding the right one, there's that many names flying about you don't know what's what. 

You're taking a gamble aren't you buying a dog off a complete stranger with no ideas of the parents background. 

I suppose that's the case for other types if you're not in the click but these are expensive types for a lurcher. ?

3 minutes ago, Tyla said:

So why all the drama?

You reckon it'll be fine. You want the pup.

Just get on and do it?

No drama, again just thinking out loud. 

It's a 26 inch, 8 month old pup. 

Ideally would like a 8 week old prospect, that's why I've got the thinking cap on mate. 

4 minutes ago, Penda said:

And another thing is if your in the lurcher game  or have been for a while you tend to sort of know a few other dog lads and it's a small world and I'm not about on the internet I'm on about the game in general so if your after a certain type of lurcher it will be out there for you 

None of lads who I used to hunt with were in to coursing types mate, they're in to their bull crosses tbf. 

Folk are right though, it's getting boring so can we please stop discussing this now and that includes my award winning thread on Saluki's. 

From now on I'll just keep a watchful eye on what's out and about and go back to taking the piss out of people on the general section. 

My head has blown a gasket. ?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No drama, again just thinking out loud. 

It's a 26 inch, 8 month old pup. 

Ideally would like a 8 week old prospect, that's why I've got the thinking cap on mate. 

If you want it, which you said you do, and you've gone a handle on the akita then what's left to think about?

Only person on here that knows your dog is you.

Only person on here that knows whether you are capable of dealing with the situation is you. 

Just decide and get on with it

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

None of lads who I used to hunt with were in to coursing types mate, they're in to their bull crosses tbf. 

I'm into kangaroo hounds myself but you know I still know wheres a good puss dog or should I say a half decent bred 1 or to to be found 

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Is that a trip question lol ? Some idiots would of done than gone back week after an been tugged. A want to be on an off without bringing it on top..  A will tell them a can't read 

I thought thee couldn't read I'm the same but Brayle now yee talking 

• Haha 1