Nice morning

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

You won't be passing dogs about if that Akita manages to over power you an get that pup it's a big old vet bill or under the sod for pup there unpredictable c**ts 

That's it mate, like I said he's not really been that bad truth be told. 

He's never got hold of something and hurt it but you can just sense he's getting more aggressive with other dogs. 

Last thing I'd want is for him to get hold of it. 

But at the end of the day it's me who will be having to deal with them both. 

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What I'm finding funny is every man tripping over themselves giving the dreamer advise when it's plane to see the man ain't having a dog.. Not now not tomorrow not a pup not a half grown pup... Fcuk all. 

First it was to dear then to old now its no kennel or its the lawn sitters fault. 

He's a gassy bag a shite like the thing he's using as an excuse. 

Just my opinion like. No offence greb ole buddy ole chum. Lol. 

Don't get jealous Dogman cos you're not getting the same loving despite  going through the same situation yourself, the  difference is you haven't got another dog to use as an excuse and you're just too proud to admit. 

You will just spend a lifetime posting an old pic of the bag grabber and hoping everyone still believes he's in your kennel.. ?

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, brambles said:

We are talking about a dominant Akita being kept in the same space or even kitchen as a young lurcher pup or adolescent who is full of fun and play, not just feeding, listen lads if yous can't see a possible serious problem arising and the young dog being set back if not maimed or possibly killed then I've got it totally wrong  I'll leave my thoughts on it at that ?

i wouldn’t have one full stop unpredictable nasty things especially were kids are it’s not a little nip if they turn is it f**k that 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's it mate, like I said he's not really been that bad truth be told. 

He's never got hold of something and hurt it but you can just sense he's getting more aggressive with other dogs. 

Last thing I'd want is for him to get hold of it. 

But at the end of the day it's me who will be having to deal with them both. 

There like kengals don't take no shit an will f**k any dog up that they feel is a threat or intruding in there domain 

Just now, mC HULL said:

i wouldn’t have one full stop unpredictable nasty things especially were kids are it’s not a little nip if they turn is it f**k that 

Next door neighbour family members don't come to house an when they did it would be up at back kitchen window in garden smashing into window to get into house f****d up mate 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

I wouldn't trust any dog with kids mate but can honestly say they've been great with the kids. 

My old man has had 2 and I've had this one, all been spot on tbh. 

You're all right though, dogs like that are sometimes more hassle than what they're worth. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Don't get jealous Dogman cos you're not getting the same loving despite  going through the same situation yourself, the  difference is you haven't got another dog to use as an excuse and you're just too proud to admit. 

You will just spend a lifetime posting an old pic of the bag grabber and hoping everyone still believes he's in your kennel.. ?

???

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

???

Just let it all out mate. 

We won't think any less of you if you don't own any hunting dogs any longer. 

Did it all get too much in the end, the sight of of blood start making you squeamish? ?

My recommendation for a future pup is something soft mouthed, that way you can catch critters and release them back in to the wild. ❤️

Edited by Greb147
Just now, Greb147 said:

Just let it all out mate. 

We won't think any less of you if you don't own any hunting dogs any longer. 

Did it all get too much in the end, the site of blood start making you squeamish? 

My recommendation for a future pup is something soft mouthed, that way you can catch critters and release them back in to the wild. ❤️

Yea I might get myself a gassy bag of shite like you and let it rule the roost. ???

Get yourself that metal detector and leave the working dogs to those of us that wear the trousers in our houses. ??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Yea I might get myself a gassy bag of shite like you and let it rule the roost. ???

Get yourself that metal detector and leave the working dogs to those of us that wear the trousers in our houses. ??

You getting another bag grabber then? ?

Was it single handed on Netto carrier bags mate or did you run it doubled up? 

Seriously though, only opinions from those with working dogs please. ?

2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've just brought this up Greb there was loads mate. There was one a  Mother mauled by her own dog for showing baby effection an not Akita f**k up that mate have you kids  

Screenshot_20220123-213214_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-213128_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-213109_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-213034_Google.jpg

I don't doubt it mate, it's like any powerful dog, if they trip out they're going to cause a lot of damage.

I would never leave any kids alone with the dog mate. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Doubled up on onion bags only.

Those red bags take some stopping. 

• Haha 1