Nice morning

41 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Not a happy chappy lol. You've got to makesure you get right underneath them nail beds otherwise you'll have problems. A know alot will know this in lurchers an sighthounds but to the ones that don't makesure you do otherwise your dogs will be up on there feet sore. 

20220123_103703.jpg

20220123_103705.jpg

I think you’ve covered more than the nail beds there ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A buck on the randan who got nowt but harey ?fanny on his mind ?

It’s a synch run kill fir the the brigade if they want to run top hares they should at least seek them when at ther best oh well lol it’s a numbers game to some 

Edited by green lurchers
28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

boxing in january ? ? i’ve heard some corkers on here ? 

I've found leverets on the beating line more than once the last few years and you'd do fecking well to find a hare out on it's own any month of the year in south Norfolk as they been breeding all year round for years this way now...

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Still some stubble down here aswel but haven't managed to kick owt up could of done with a few lads to come walk land to try push some up. That's only down side when your on your tod good because it's not as on top without permission but down side you've got to try walk all the land an our youngens doing my napper in lol half mile behind that's due to the c**t on ps4 all time lazy b*****d

20220123_082759.jpg

20220123_082813.jpg

My old pointer bitch used to sniff the odd puss out for my to have a blast on 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If I’m about an not busy I’ll come through for an run haha I’ll even give me mutt a run, I’ll wait for a soft milky one tho? my bitch is fittest she ever been jist now so should have a try ? no seriously if I ain’t busy I’ll nip through for a walk an a bit craic ?

sound mate ?

34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

boxing in january ? ? class ? 

Was watching hares boxing last month threw my mates thermal was watching 4 bucks chase a doe up and down a dyke last night tell you another thing Iv never new it as warm threw the night as it’s been not really had a winter have we

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

It’s a synch run kill fir the the brigade if they want to run top hares they should at least seek them when at ther best oh well lol it’s a numbers game to some 

when um they at there best then gl enlighten me ? 

12 minutes ago, fireman said:

I've found leverets on the beating line more than once the last few years and you'd do fecking well to find a hare out on it's own any month of the year in south Norfolk as they been breeding all year round for years this way now...

?i’ve never seen a baby hare january 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Was watching hares boxing last month threw my mates thermal was watching 4 bucks chase a doe up and down a dyke last night tell you another thing Iv never new it as warm threw the night as it’s been not really had a winter have we

still minus here in a morning jack anybbabys would freeze wouldn’t they 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

still minus here in a morning jack anybbabys would freeze wouldn’t they 

Dunno mate...... but the winters are getting milder an yous are south so winters be even warmer? Am up at 6 every morning deal with the mutts before work there’s not been that many mornings have had to break the ice in there buckets 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

when um they at there best then gl enlighten me ? 

Fk knows on your bit but I know everything about my pets on my bit I keep watch all yr round  you know very little about your quarry it is  some thing you should try one day it’s a good thing it’s called learning ❤️

Edited by green lurchers
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Fk knows on your bit but I know everything about my pets on my bit I keep watch all yr round  you know very little about your quarry it is  some thing you should try one day it’s a good thing it’s called learning ❤️

You see I’ve never stop learning about the girl and even when u think you know enough you work out you don’t you need to learn more esp in the winter that’s not a winter ya see ? ?