Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Well boys just on my way for a nice day out on the land.. Dogs been on his back legs this morning will see if we can lift owt up not guna jinx myself by saying owt but let's hope there's some numbers. 

20220123_070410.jpg

Keep her lit banger 

57 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Is greb enjoying the walk out ?

He's not with me a didn't go to serive station ? It's a bad old morning to be fair lads there's plenty of roe about must of seen at least 6 groups so far this plenty of hares just on the move katchy was right there pairing couldn't get close enough for a decent slip. Doesnt look like anyones keeping numbers down on roe spooked a couple what would of been descent runs. 

23 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

He's not with me a didn't go to serive station ? It's a bad old morning to be fair lads there's plenty of roe about must of seen at least 6 groups so far this plenty of hares just on the move katchy was right there pairing couldn't get close enough for a decent slip. Doesnt look like anyones keeping numbers down on roe spooked a couple what would of been descent runs. 

They aren't pairing mate, they've already mated in the summer.

They do group together though in winter, wonder why that is. 

As for the walk, with no reply yesterday I imagined you weren't up for it, tbh mate I'm trying to sort this dog out that's available. 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

That 10 month old dog ?

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

They aren't pairing mate, they've already mated in the summer.

They do group together though in winter, wonder why that is. 

As for the walk, with no reply yesterday I imagined you weren't up for it, tbh mate I'm trying to sort this dog out that's available. 

There defo pairing up them clowns on winter watch over in Kent was filming them an they was shagin like f**k it showed you. So they are climates f****d all there cycles up even birds are pairing maggies are in my back yard every morning taking twigs off elder. Your wrong there mate I was shocked to see them chasing each other abart 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1

Still some stubble down here aswel but haven't managed to kick owt up could of done with a few lads to come walk land to try push some up. That's only down side when your on your tod good because it's not as on top without permission but down side you've got to try walk all the land an our youngens doing my napper in lol half mile behind that's due to the c**t on ps4 all time lazy b*****d

20220123_082759.jpg

20220123_082813.jpg

17 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

There defo pairing up them clowns on winter watch over in Kent was filming them an they was shagin like f**k it showed you. So they are climates f****d all there cycles up even birds are pairing maggies are in my back yard every morning taking twigs off elder. Your wrong there mate I was shocked to see them chasing each other abart 

it’s not like hares don’t sit together and run about ? 

3 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

You be alright with a long slip on that land bangers, you must be waiting for a kick up ? just slip of the dog see it at least it’s some fitness for the dog if nothing else 

every pic he’s stuck to the hedgerow ? if they pairing up slip the dog even 500 yds they won’t see it until it’s on em ? 

33 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

every pic he’s stuck to the hedgerow ? if they pairing up slip the dog even 500 yds they won’t see it until it’s on em ? 

500 yards is over quater of a Mile ffs. That's why your putting on hares managed to get to cover  lol. This is why many dogs are up for sale at 2 3 year old because they've been in the wrong hands. A couldn't even get upto 300 yards  they was off none was on there seats.   And they don't run about Mc only when there breeding or on an  evening when they start mooching about. Just admit to katchy that he was right an you was wrong be the bigger man. There breeding early due to climate change pressure an humidity in this country is f****d now. 

• Haha 1