Loch tay

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Apparently Grant the ghille is now all booked up till May. I can only really arrange to go at a maximum 2 weeks notice due to work and other commitments. In February he said he had availability weekend and midweek so I presumed I'd be OK with 2 weeks notice and flexibility on midweek days....but apparently not ?

Might try and see if there's any Harling on the river. 

You will never get there you can’t make it to the fishing comp ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, socks said:

You will never get there you can’t make it to the fishing comp ?

I know, its starting to look like that isn't it! In my defence its both the kids birthdays on fishing comp weekend and it's always fallen as we get back from family holidays.  ?

49 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I know, its starting to look like that isn't it! In my defence its both the kids birthdays on fishing comp weekend and it's always fallen as we get back from family holidays.  ?

Bring them down they will have the best birthday ever. 

2 hours ago, socks said:

Bring them down they will have the best birthday ever. 

I know but it's been there mum who has wanted to do birthday stuff for em....they are a bit older this year so she might let go a little bit ?

16 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I know but it's been there mum who has wanted to do birthday stuff for em....they are a bit older this year so she might let go a little bit ?

Of you push your hands down into your pocket far enough you might find your balls ?

• Haha 2
  • 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, wilbur foxhound said:

Did you go

I emailed him to ask about booking and he said March best month so I waited until I knew where I was upto with work and contacted him again, by then he was all booked up ?. He'd had a 30lb and put on Facebook so that probably meant he'd had a rush on bookings. Once we got into April I just can't go as I'm booked up myself, exmoor last week and north east this weekend, away with Mrs then exmoor again. 

I've been looking at Cargill on fishpal, might try and book a day there if anything available and work allows 

• Like 1