Blown Dogs?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be the closest you get to it ?

?I reckon you can definitely overmatch a dog,. .regardless of what discipline it is engaged in...? Physicality, is the same, whatever the activity... Never actually seen, or owned a running

I'm breeding one last litter then I'm done it will be in four years time I'm gifting them all as I always have if there is a little bitch in there it's yours it will suit ya... Just treat it as y

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, king said:

She's like a bloody dynamo Sean flat out..playing feck with rex ? 

20220127_191824.jpg.f5004e1b4ba2e8c4a351511b0e226f34.jpg

she looks like she still got some growing to do ...what's her personality like? Noticeable difference compared to the other types you have had?

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

she looks like she still got some growing to do ...what's her personality like? Noticeable difference compared to the other types you have had?

There's a few inches left to grow surely sean.I would say very attention seeking and demanding and intelligent to go with it. she used to howl a fair bit but that's faded off now she does like to whinge for attention though.when she's wants grub she will whinge..

From the start when i started taking her in the field the stamina is crazy.she will run like a lunatic for minutes on end then stand next to me with her mouth closed it's like the stamina is there from the beginning..

But yea overall I can't wait to see her run behind something lol. No rush yet though just keep feeding her plenty of good grub ?

• Like 2
On 25/01/2022 at 22:20, juckler123 said:

Crafty too Katchum ?

10712626_10202995728641994_6666558237815084460_o.jpg

So stalking is 'crafty' now, eh?  Lol

2 hours ago, juckler123 said:

Thick collie x your right ?

Get there and stare at it ????

Like what your dog, above, is doing? Lol

52 minutes ago, king said:

Fair play juckler...so that's tomo converted aswell now ?

Until it starts stalking, like juckler's dog, above, is doing, a trait which he hates!!  Lol

Chill ya beans, juck lol, some nice dogs there, and a very nice offer to tomo.  ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

no mate ....i wasnt dowting you.....i genuinely would like to see one do the rabbits on the lamp....all the ones ive seen have just been hare dogs....

i like sals and sal crosses

Me too mate, their different level to our rabbiting mooching curs tbh, know what I'd rather have after having both types.

Cheers, D.