Blown Dogs?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be the closest you get to it ?

?I reckon you can definitely overmatch a dog,. .regardless of what discipline it is engaged in...? Physicality, is the same, whatever the activity... Never actually seen, or owned a running

I'm breeding one last litter then I'm done it will be in four years time I'm gifting them all as I always have if there is a little bitch in there it's yours it will suit ya... Just treat it as y

Posted Images

You know what for an old boy like me ?

I watched and I have learnt a lot this shambles today are eye opening f***ing clueless would be my only statement what a sad lot you are  .

We should be together in what form suits us but no...

Ego will steer this convo and unless you try you will never know all you will have is others opinions .

You crack on with what you have and I will too ?

1 hour ago, juckler123 said:

Best lamp dog on rabbits  I know at present is a pure saluki lad lives up north it can kill other things too it's sire to pup I have on ?

I would like to see that..

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I would like to see that..

It's true Tomo fortys regular but he's in your permission area pal his brothers gamekeeper I'm sorry you don't think they can't ?

My old bitch could do twenty and be back home in an hour on the land and you know roughly where I live ?

Edited by juckler123
1 hour ago, juckler123 said:

Best lamp dog on rabbits  I know at present is a pure saluki lad lives up north it can kill other things too it's sire to pup I have on ?

Worse lamp dog I know on rabbits is a saluki x ain’t bothered going out with him since ??‍♂️ 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, juckler123 said:

It's true Tomo fortys regular but he's in your permission area pal his brothers gamekeeper I'm sorry you don't think they can't ?

My old bitch could do twenty and be back home in an hour and you know roughly where I live ?

no mate ....i wasnt dowting you.....i genuinely would like to see one do the rabbits on the lamp....all the ones ive seen have just been hare dogs....

i like sals and sal crosses

• Like 1

He's brother to the sandman dog that's doing well publicly and I know you like the sal X's ..

You know the script ?

The dog is never on lead when out  and runs shushies in the main to quote his owner he has never had better and he's as keen as we was when younger nor had any that could fill a bag faster ?

14 minutes ago, TOMO said:

no mate ....i wasnt dowting you.....i genuinely would like to see one do the rabbits on the lamp....all the ones ive seen have just been hare dogs....

i like sals and sal crosses

I'm breeding one last litter then I'm done it will be in four years time I'm gifting them all as I always have if there is a little bitch in there it's yours it will suit ya...

Just treat it as you have all your hounds and I mean that one million percent if it's no good give it me back ?

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

I'm breeding one last litter then I'm done it will be in four years time I'm gifting them all as I always have if there is a little bitch in there it's yours it will suit ya...

Just treat it as you have all your hounds and I mean that one million percent if it's no good give it me back ?

Nice gesture that juckler 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

your right it is...thanks juckler....

i better build another kennel....got 5 dogs at present...DOH.....

You will be ready by then pal and they don't kennel well unless it's warm and they get attention daily ..

I mean what I say as I think you could do them proud they will mark lamp etc and do what you need if it's not teeth or huge beasts and they will make every day fun in lots of shape and form I will definitely be In touch not many I would gift too but you I would for sure ?

And look at it this way it would not hurt to add to what you have already ?

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

You will be ready by then pal and they don't kennel well unless it's warm and they get attention daily ..

I mean what I say as I think you could do them proud they will mark lamp etc and do what you need if it's not teeth or huge beasts and they will make every day fun in lots of shape and form I will definitely be In touch not many I would gift too but you I would for sure ?

And look at it this way it would not hurt to add to what you have already ?

Fair play juckler...so that's tomo converted aswell now ?