Blown Dogs?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be the closest you get to it ?

?I reckon you can definitely overmatch a dog,. .regardless of what discipline it is engaged in...? Physicality, is the same, whatever the activity... Never actually seen, or owned a running

I'm breeding one last litter then I'm done it will be in four years time I'm gifting them all as I always have if there is a little bitch in there it's yours it will suit ya... Just treat it as y

Posted Images

A coursing bred pup is penned up til 7 month then gets drop rabbit or 2 then if lucky day on whites then slipped in before 10 months old,they don’t jump as don’t need to on big land and that’s why recall is shit because only time get off lead is to run something.This is how majority of coursing types are brought up started.Am not saying there better than collie x or beddy x or whippet s at ferreting etc or bull and Wheaton on teeth but the right 1s won’t ever show you up if educated and entered right.Heard for past week about slop big slips matches meeting moon on can’t lamp etc etc, the nets tighten fast new laws be in place June a would say so enjoy whatever you do but get out and enjoy it now because sooner rather than later we won’t be doing nothing.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Some of them are 1 trick ponies because there owners won’t don’t do anything but course with them.The right blood with right owners definitely do more than what people think.

Your talking a very small percentage here , but you can say the same with every breed there is always going to be exceptions 

Just now, Big Ron said:

Your talking a very small percentage here , but you can say the same with every breed there is always going to be exceptions 

You seem like decent bloke and if you had coursing type off right stuff and brought it up like you would general lurcher a honestly think it would do everything you want am not saying there ultimate dog breed am not biased but they can and do nearly everything any other x can do.Unless a have been extremely lucky like.A like to see good bull x on and a love whippet greyhound types but they can’t take stick a good saluki x but it’s each to there own and keep what suits us.For example Katchum got kelpie x suits what he does then Poxon a think it is got beddy x then green lurchers with whippet s all because they suit them at this present time.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

You seem like decent bloke and if you had coursing type off right stuff and brought it up like you would general lurcher a honestly think it would do everything you want am not saying there ultimate dog breed am not biased but they can and do nearly everything any other x can do.Unless a have been extremely lucky like.A like to see good bull x on and a love whippet greyhound types but they can’t take stick a good saluki x but it’s each to there own and keep what suits us.For example Katchum got kelpie x suits what he does then Poxon a think it is got beddy x then green lurchers with whippet s all because they suit them at this present time.

I disagree mate , have you seen this with your own eyes ? I have seen loads off / out of all the top stuff and apart from hares and up to roe deer they won’t do it after a season .

im not breed blind , I’ve been at the game I do 40 years and if they were the best I’d have them in my kennel 

Just now, Big Ron said:

I disagree mate , have you seen this with your own eyes ? I have seen loads off / out of all the top stuff and apart from hares and up to roe deer they won’t do it after a season .

im not breed blind , I’ve been at the game I do 40 years and if they were the best I’d have them in my kennel 

A never said they were best and yes have seen it with my own eyes am not arguing or getting into slagging match at all that’s just my opinion on things.

2 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

A have bitch in pup hopefully a will gift you pup if you want to try it out.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

A have bitch in pup hopefully a will gift you pup if you want to try it out.

I keep my own stuff but thanks for the offer ?

Are yours pure coursing dogs or lurcher x coursing dogs ? 

9 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

A never said they were best and yes have seen it with my own eyes am not arguing or getting into slagging match at all that’s just my opinion on things.

We’re not arguing but debating , big Ron is a lover not a fighter ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
On 25/01/2022 at 18:19, W. Katchum said:

I agree with most you say but it’s balls if you think halfx collies an collie crosses don’t have running brain, they not all the same mate, just like your saluki, I saw saluki and coursing dogs an they no diff to any other type in that you get ‘clever ones, thick ones, noisy ones, quiet ones, good ones, bad ones’ an a lot more to boot, to sing the praises of one type whilst slaying all others is just sheet kennel blindness, an makes folk not take em serious ? but you bang on about everything else, especially greb ??

They don't have running brain FFS 

I'd like a pound for every collie x I've seen pick it's runs and worse still try and hold game with its eye ?

I need a hound that will strike pal not look at it ?

And I don't need a hound with no wind like your 3/4 breds only collie X's I'd own was one that would strike and not blow up on the first run of hare ?

You are very disrespectful of my age my experience but you show just what you are it's all good ?

• Haha 1

You obviously are at the best twenty years into it do another twenty and then we can talk ?

Some of the insults you have thrown are really pathetic and not proven from your end with pics ?

It says you keep kelpie X's good luck with that ?

Rabbits and moles they will do ya proud no doubt about that .

I said it before don't knock what you have not tried .

And untill you have your input is worthless imho ??? ..