Blown Dogs?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be the closest you get to it ?

?I reckon you can definitely overmatch a dog,. .regardless of what discipline it is engaged in...? Physicality, is the same, whatever the activity... Never actually seen, or owned a running

I'm breeding one last litter then I'm done it will be in four years time I'm gifting them all as I always have if there is a little bitch in there it's yours it will suit ya... Just treat it as y

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

At least make it convincing mate. 

So bull crosses don't pull fallow do they, what next, patts don't work fox. ?

Im just looking in my Plummer book the dreamer on how to catch deer with a scoby.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Fair play but on foot you're not going to come across the gear you would in a motor mate. 

Some folk are just numbers mad you've got to remeber Dan, plus the lads used to sell the venison to a pub that did food. 

I knows the craic mate...I used to sell baggies to the hound lot long before any ban and after... specimen fish just about anything we could earn on ,from a young age...hitting numbers usually means going out mob handed and for bragging rights.. take a few pics,leave stuff to rot?...and that just gives it more chance of coming on top...you would be surprised what one man can knock over with a handy brace or trio of runners ,if your keen and the games around you ...there's a living to be made ,untill your luck runs out??

• Like 2
2 hours ago, juckler123 said:

Oh dear Katchum you have never owned a good pure I got through a lot of lurchers in my life I've never worked only the dogs so I've a life times experience a hard lifetime ?

The half cross did five seasons caught more out of the beam than in it and kept me in coin when I needed it but I have owned a pure bitch that was better with all respect ?

2 hours ago, juckler123 said:

Youve never seen speed these sand slugs of mine have you plonker ?

I am going to be honest here more than you lol 

I thought they might struggle but I've had many X's and seen many and they can't match these for speed ?

And thick not a chance they are the cleverest sighthound of any breeding by far ..

But that's probably the man behind the lead ?

Answer me this why are you wanting a slug x then ???

1 hour ago, juckler123 said:

Oh and them was me lurchers the brindle best dog I ever owned full stop hard times made it that way ?

Your first two post don't really marry up with the 3rd post.

The lurcher you owned 'was the best dog you've ever owned, full stop.'  So you keep pure salukis because?!

• Haha 1
Just now, shaaark said:

Your first two post don't really marry up with the 3rd post.

The lurcher you owned 'was the best dog you've ever owned, full stop.'  So you keep pure salukis because?!

It's the dementia mate.