Blown Dogs?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be the closest you get to it ?

?I reckon you can definitely overmatch a dog,. .regardless of what discipline it is engaged in...? Physicality, is the same, whatever the activity... Never actually seen, or owned a running

I'm breeding one last litter then I'm done it will be in four years time I'm gifting them all as I always have if there is a little bitch in there it's yours it will suit ya... Just treat it as y

Posted Images

1 minute ago, juckler123 said:

What you see in a dog I don't pal I had a very good half x killed more rabbits than you will probably ever see and had a few 3/4 breds you are a Messer full stop and you will never have a clue ?

And as for the ageist bit I have no words except experience comes with age you plonker ?

Yep, you're really clued up on things, I mean half collie crosses are the canine equivalent of a dunce. 

Age doesn't give you class though arshole. 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

And I’d love 50p for every saluki blooded dog if saw that chased an run stuff rather the man kill it, or run a fox to a hedge an let it do, or chase stuff into a fence rather than grab it, facts are the biggest majority of them are pushers, an nocnut can deny it?

?most saluki types are pushers lol come on katchum what you been watching a pusher does not go to the side  slow things up cut things off thats all running brain reading the land a pusher chases things in straight lines snapping away

• Like 1

Oh dear Katchum you have never owned a good pure I got through a lot of lurchers in my life I've never worked only the dogs so I've a life times experience a hard lifetime ?

The half cross did five seasons caught more out of the beam than in it and kept me in coin when I needed it but I have owned a pure bitch that was better with all respect ?

25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Who mentioned saluki pal, are you cracking up? ?~                                                                                                                     

You!   Are these saluki types full blown backwards then, I mean if you don't try and get it in their head early they will never learn.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Can't have done much cos you're 40 years behind running pures. ?

Your wrong yet again Muppet ?

I had a pure in 1980 just one 

I kept a line of lurchers till 2010 and have pures again now you do like to comment but you know f**k all that's obvious for all to see ???

1 minute ago, mush said:

You!   Are these saluki types full blown backwards then, I mean if you don't try and get it in their head early they will never learn.

That was another thread? 

And it's a fair question, getting a pup that's likely not been touched for 8 months and with it being a stubborn breed. 

If folk don't think that could possibly a problem then I don't know what to say. 

1 minute ago, juckler123 said:

Your wrong yet again Muppet ?

I had a pure in 1980 just one 

I kept a line of lurchers till 2010 and have pures again now you do like to comment but you know f**k all that's obvious for all to see ???

You seem a tad slow, like your dogs. 

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A pusher runs in straight lines snapping ????

what about when the quarry turns ?

if it misses it will chase in a stright line again 

a pusher is pushing whatever not using it brain not sitting and gearing up to strike just running about like a headless chicken mate