Who's actually got a lurcher?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Greb lets see the bed an blanky an collar an stuff you got ready for your new puppy wuppy ???

I like them feral lad, you don't pamper em like rabbiters you know, they like to live like they do in the Middle East. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just digging a hole...for my old beddy/bull grey bitch LOLL...passed away in my arms at 8:35 pm last night...was a good dog for me... probably the best I will ever have...rip girl.

Cheers lads,I've just put her to rest in our favourite spot along the river....Run free my girl...

My Wheaton X is 3,I've a young Plummer bitch 5 months, Russell bitch 7, Russell dog 4,patterdale bitch 12 and  2 7 week old Russell's,dog and bitch I'm gonna probably end up running on abit ?...what's

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

another old timer leading by example ?

also missed tomo off me list ? 

cheeky c**t...I'm only 54...had a lurcher or two nearly 40 years...recon I got another 40 years owning lurchers

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

??? I doubt you get a coursing bred dog, but if you do I doubt you last 9 month, unless your used to pig ignorant, lazy, theiving, whining sulkuki lay all over sofa, or sat whinging in kennel ?

I'm used to stubborn dogs but if it's a whiner al neck it. ?

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Oh god help you ? dog or bitch? One will piss every few steps am other will stick to you like a clingy Bipolar bird ?‍♂️??

best are the saluki metality dont show much emotion odd wagg a the tail never whine even when injjured or hurt only ever look happy when they killing something 

Not going to lie, doing everything arse over tit but that's always been my way. ?

I've got no pen in this new house so it's either in the outhouse or in a cage in the kitchen through the night with the Akita until I sort some kennels but I've been told by someone who's been around these types for years that they go downhill if you kennel them up. 

Was wanting a young pup for obvious reasons, the main one is this big cnut that might not take kindly to it sharing his house. 

Other than that we are good to go. ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

If only they was all like that ? most are wankers ?

Dog bred like you want thrives in a home environment rather than a kennel from what iv saw, but I reckon your deluded if you think a cage in kitchen will cut it, fcuker be in tour room with yous, even in bottom of bed to keep it quiet ???

Slowly, slowly, I don't want to walk in the kitchen to see a pair of saluki legs hanging out the other dogs mouth. ?

Looks like I'll be doing some potty training then if they flourish on being house dogs. 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Dog bred like you want thrives in a home environment rather than a kennel from what iv saw, but I reckon your deluded if you think a cage in kitchen will cut it, fcuker be in tour room with yous, even in bottom of bed to keep it quiet ???

my bitch is excellent to be fair one a the quietest ive had but emotionless sometimes will have a little howl like a wolf head in the air the lot me dog is sound aswell but when bitch on season crys whines like a bitch f***ing brutal lol put it in the kitchen in a cage 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

but your right kenneled by there self they dont like it but with another dog there they are ok mate 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

but your right kenneled by there self they dont like it but with another dog there they are ok mate 

Akita is a house dog mate so will have to try and get him used to it, be a bit of a nightmare but so far he hasn't been overly bad with other dogs, will have to see. 

Tbf my dad's Akita was OK with my 3/4 cross but I got that from a pup, he would only nail it the odd time the greedy c**t tried to eat his snap.