Who's actually got a lurcher?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just digging a hole...for my old beddy/bull grey bitch LOLL...passed away in my arms at 8:35 pm last night...was a good dog for me... probably the best I will ever have...rip girl.

Cheers lads,I've just put her to rest in our favourite spot along the river....Run free my girl...

My Wheaton X is 3,I've a young Plummer bitch 5 months, Russell bitch 7, Russell dog 4,patterdale bitch 12 and  2 7 week old Russell's,dog and bitch I'm gonna probably end up running on abit ?...what's

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Got an old lurcher bitch here that's still okay for a bit of squirreling with the catapult that i am out with everyday before work. Been thinking about what to get when she goes a dog that's easy to live with would be the main thing i would want in my next dog .

you can't beat squirelling, with dog and catapult mate, never mooch without a catty nowadays. saw a litter today, first cross beddy/cocker pups, working parents. I thought to myself they could be just the thing. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, fred90 said:

you can't beat squirelling, with dog and catapult mate, never mooch without a catty nowadays. saw a litter today, first cross beddy/cocker pups, working parents. I thought to myself they could be just the thing. 

Any info on them pups please mate ? I agree catapult n nice retrieving dog is a good day out

7 minutes ago, C.green said:

Any info on them pups please mate ? I agree catapult n nice retrieving dog is a good day out

they were on one of the Internet sites mate, don't think they were cheap though but nothing on there ever is. 

34 minutes ago, fred90 said:

A few years back i looked after my mates springer/whippet when he went away she was as good as gold in the house and not one bit of bother then in the woods she was shit hot marking and working cover only when some thing was in it this type might be my next dog for what i do and an easy life.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Cheers lads,I've just put her to rest in our favourite spot along the river....Run free my girl...DSC_1307.JPG.2dc92a15a749e9d805774f1d59775024.JPG

Made me think of all my old mutts and what we did and went through together, more than just dogs :notworthy:and it sure pulled at the heart strings..

• Like 3