Immersive optics

Well my mate just got two of these scopes 5x30 and 10x 40 . With 5x30 you can fit the pard . What a nice scope, fixed mag , don’t really need to adjust the side focus , large field of view , small & light  , nice bit of glass , mil dot and I believe made in uk 

PREMIUM-QUALITY-AIR-RIFLE-ACCESSORIES.ECWID.COM

The Immersive Optics 5x30 day scope offers high accuracy shooting within a highly compact...

• Like 1

I am quite intrigued with these Mitch and had thought about one for my P35 but didn't know much about them, in fact, I had wondered if they were more for 'airsoft' type of shooting so very interested in how your pal finds them for live quarry.

I am a little confused at the guide for suitability as airgun / rimmy use they suggest 10x24, 10x40 or 14x50.  These had a good review on a review show on youtube but can't remember what it is called.

Phil

47 minutes ago, philpot said:

I am quite intrigued with these Mitch and had thought about one for my P35 but didn't know much about them, in fact, I had wondered if they were more for 'airsoft' type of shooting so very interested in how your pal finds them for live quarry.

I am a little confused at the guide for suitability as airgun / rimmy use they suggest 10x24, 10x40 or 14x50.  These had a good review on a review show on youtube but can't remember what it is called.

Phil

Was it Steve Allan on youtube?  I bought a 10x40 and its brilliant for hunting. Straight onto to target with scope right uptp your eye.IMG_6221.jpg.08453a761b2507f37e5ecc1335bf73a1.jpg