YORKSHIRE

Up north for a couple of days and had a morning with  Hunter Harwood,, where he took me was very hard going but we managed a dozen before  i had to pack it in because i was Bolluxed  , the Bank we were on  was about a hundred feet  high and covered in Rabbit holes and every step i took the ground collapsed beneath me and i had to pull myself up , though there were a lot of Rabbits and very large area to go at i had  to cry off  i was just to tired to carry on . 

The Ferret Locator i bought last year   for £240 including collar was useless ! pretty Collar , Pretty Box   CRAP .

271464683_1044218023101632_7645921487935557611_n.jpg

• Like 10

58 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

so you not a fan of the new box and collar micky i would send it back telling them what your thought's were on it 240 quid is a lot of money for some thing that is shite

The box works perfectly  with the Carrot Collar but is useless with the one that came with it .

There was a mile of Wire fencing where we were Ferreting  and the Ground felt odd sort of hollow ,i have had this before when ferreting where there was a heap of rotted manure or other types of rubbish when you just cannot get a fix.

• Like 1