Just been for a second interview at a company. Very informal this time round..

I take it a second interview is a positive thing but not quite in the bag just yet.

The question is gentlemen is how long can I expect to wait to here back.?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me lads.. Started to lose hope regarding this job. Been sending the odd email and 2day I have just finally heard back. Couldn't of come at a better time. Start next Monday.

It's a fitters job mate..flood doors working all round the country. .literally set my self a goal  late last year to be out the werehouse game permanently . Was less that a week between the first

Still on the tills in aldi ? 

Cheers Kenny mate.

Am quietly confident..not like me at all in these situations but I did get a good vibe from both Interviews. 

Fingers crossed here..be a great start to the new year for myself.

Edited by tb25
  • Like 1

It's a fitters job mate..flood doors working all round the country. .literally set my self a goal  late last year to be out the werehouse game permanently .

Was less that a week between the first and second so am hoping next week at some point..but anytime today be good lol

• Like 9
1 minute ago, tb25 said:

It's a fitters job mate..flood doors working all round the country. .literally set my self a goal  late last year to be out the werehouse game permanently .

Was less that a week between the first and second so am hoping next week at some point..but anytime today be good lol

Good luck pal and all the best. I keep telling the young lads who work and have worked with me to try for better than the low paid warehouse job we are in telling them these job's are okay for old codgers like me that are on the countdown to retirement.

I'll probly be on a alittle less to be honest mate the first year as its a few months training with the top fitter there...but after I'll be on better than I have been the past few year.

Paid travel time,paid digs and somewhere you can grow with alot of insensitive..

The company yard is literally  5 minutes away 2

• Like 2

Wish you all the best pal. When you get the start when will it be. I have a Marquee business for sale and wish that some enterprising young folks would get on the bandwagon. It’s a licence to print money. Jok.

1 hour ago, tb25 said:

Don't say that..I'll be on egg shells all day ffs lol.

I really hope you get it, like you say  you on training for good 12 months or so, you never know if interviewed well, you good get it. I went for a job years back, as gas board engineer, like your job it was training on the job, this was in the 80s. I selled me self well,  showed massive intreast, and had the crack with them, prob that tipped the scales for me. Was good job, but load digging  trenches, had dig from the main pipe in the road, to the houses. Them days no little minny diggers, it was all pick/shovel, done it for 18 months, then my back went had 2 slipped discs, but idid get better after  at my local brewery, which stayed for 25 years. Fingers crossed you get it?

• Like 1

Good luck, sounds like a decent niche , be punctual and willing to learn , take on a bit of responsibility like checking you've got all the gear/parts in van and become a valuable asset , then get the money right. Sounds good, as for getting back to you, depends how busy they are, probably after the weekend ?