New pcp

Tom67

Hi, looking at upgrading my pcp (currently a gx40) narrowed it down to 2 choices, AA s510 ultimate sporter r or the agt vulcan 3. 

Please if anyone has had any experience with either of these (or the vulcan 2) which should I go for and why?

Thankyou

Welcome aboard Tom, I am afraid I cannot pass any comments on these two guns other than to say one of our members has / had the 510 and thought it to be a really good gun.  I don't know anyone on here with a Vulcan though.  It may be worth adding to the list either the FX Impact or Wildcat in comparison to the Vulcan.

Phil

Like the look of the AGT’s all reviews are good but budget couldn’t run to that so I’ve just bought a510 super light first impressions are good , but it does seem long after the Hw110 ,I’ll be on the squirrels later and give it a good run out

• Like 1
4 hours ago, sam r said:

Like the look of the AGT’s all reviews are good but budget couldn’t run to that so I’ve just bought a510 super light first impressions are good , but it does seem long after the Hw110 ,I’ll be on the squirrels later and give it a good run out

I agree Sam the 510 does appear to be very long when I have been used to Impact, Wildcat and hw110k rifles yet the Crown is long but extremely light on the front end.

Phil

4 hours ago, sam r said:

What calibre did you get sam?

Those superlights look good and with side lever, very nice, I am surprised AA don't drop the rear bolt system and just make the 510 series.  The superlights are a little prone to splitting so just be careful with it Sam although what causes them to split, I don't know.  A pal of mine has one with a split stock and when I spoke to my rfd about it, he did say they have had to get a few replacement stocks over the years.  Very nice though and I love the colour.   Is this one regged Sam.

Phil

7 hours ago, philpot said:

Those superlights look good and with side lever, very nice, I am surprised AA don't drop the rear bolt system and just make the 510 series.  The superlights are a little prone to splitting so just be careful with it Sam although what causes them to split, I don't know.  A pal of mine has one with a split stock and when I spoke to my rfd about it, he did say they have had to get a few replacement stocks over the years.  Very nice though and I love the colour.   Is this one regged Sam.

Phil

Hi thanks Phil , no it’s the R version that’s regulated not this one 

• Thanks 1