Bojo under fire ?

34 minutes ago, poxon said:

I try not get involved with politics but all I hear is a load of old bollox about lockdown party’s an some paki moaning she was sacked because she’s a Muslim??‍♂️To me I can’t get my fecking tiny brain round it all why the feck are all these politicians fighting one another over a load of bollox that clearly ain’t doing feck all for the country all there doing it in fighting one another we’re the outcome has no benefit to our country making it a better place to live it’s all at our cost£££££ 

It's a smokescreen to try an divert away from the bullshite they pulled with covid,there's elections in may

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A joke? ? You wanted abbot in government ???

I would love it if he would have said "If the parties did go ahead its deplorable under the circumstances, but we shall wait and see what the investigation brings and comment on it then. In the mean t

I'd give a kidney for him to be binned only to be replaced by The Mog ! There would be a mass suicide of hopeless anti-Tories as they thought it couldn't get worse. 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Politics has allways been Machiavellian, it used  to be "little black books" were kept, with all the indiscretions, gossip and tittle tattle.

Now its indiscreet texts, whatsapps, face book comments, tweets, they are all collected and secreted away for whenever they may be needed to ruin someone who doesn't toe the establishment line ?

Cheers.

Brilliantly timed! :D Only last night, on " Spooks ", first episode of season four. Home Secretary says to Harry (Boss of MI5) something very much along the lines of;

" Back in the day, when I was a young and somewhat fanatical student, I had some rather outlandish beliefs. "

And Harry says, almost to himself: " I believe we still have those beliefs on file, somewhere. "

:clapper::laugh: :yes: Is it any wonder I just bought the entire fukking series, on DVD, to savour once more? :boogy:

All the carry on reminds me of  julius caesar on the way to the forum , plenty waiting to stab him in the back 

tomorrows PM question time should be interesting , just wonder if he'll still be pm by the end of the day 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, steve66 said:

All the carry on reminds me of  julius caesar on the way to the forum , plenty waiting to stab him in the back 

tomorrows PM question time should be interesting , just wonder if he'll still be pm by the end of the day 

Sunak wants him to go before cost of living and tax increases feck him…..Truss wants it to go on for a bit….

• Like 1
12 hours ago, kanny said:

What a wet blanket starmer is eh ?  Very disappointing PMQ's ?

I would love it if he would have said "If the parties did go ahead its deplorable under the circumstances, but we shall wait and see what the investigation brings and comment on it then. In the mean time as leader of the opposition our party would do x y and z to resolve these very serious issues our country are currently facing"

Instead its ooooo look they had a party, resign, shout, scream and wave paper at one another and its all because they dont have a clue what they are doing either, absolute belters the lot of them.      

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
On 25/01/2022 at 11:48, poxon said:

I try not get involved with politics but all I hear is a load of old bollox about lockdown party’s an some paki moaning she was sacked because she’s a Muslim??‍♂️To me I can’t get my fecking tiny brain round it all why the feck are all these politicians fighting one another over a load of bollox that clearly ain’t doing feck all for the country all there doing it in fighting one another we’re the outcome has no benefit to our country making it a better place to live it’s all at our cost£££££ 

Shoot the lot of them,there working for there own interests not ours.

• Like 3