Bojo under fire ?

I've never seen Boris as PM material, but look at the other option in the election, it was never about best man for the job, simply least bad.

Could you even begin to imagine Jeremy Corbyn as PM and Keir Starmer is simply a weasel without an original idea to his name.

The country is in a right state politically, but without Boris we would almost certainly still be a state in the Federal Republic of Europe.

Think of the alternatives, who could/would lead the Conservatives or the country if he was gone, I don't see any decent political options anywhere with any party!!!!

• Like 2

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A joke? ? You wanted abbot in government ???

I would love it if he would have said "If the parties did go ahead its deplorable under the circumstances, but we shall wait and see what the investigation brings and comment on it then. In the mean t

I'd give a kidney for him to be binned only to be replaced by The Mog ! There would be a mass suicide of hopeless anti-Tories as they thought it couldn't get worse. 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Delayed legislation includes ban on trophy hunting imports and stricter sentences for puppy thieves

Get him out and hopefully all this woke animal welfare legislation will be stopped. 

It’ll never be stopped fella it’s the times we live in there’s no call for hunting with dogs in modern times it’s not about survival now like the old days with one for the pot an all that it’s about killing for the sake of killing an enjoyment of doing so even if they do get shot of bojo who will we have it’ll be another clown ? like bojo could even be dodgy Dave with a promise of vote for me an I’ll look in to the hunting act with dogs as I’d like your votes 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Deker said:

And now this.......Nusrat Ghani, 2 years on from her sacking she is waving the religion/race flag!

Why now, what took so long and what's behind that???

Sometimes you can't help but think these things are all arranged and agreed years in advance 

• Like 3
20 hours ago, .357shooter said:

looks like he is fecked the money is speaking and doris is not speaking the same lingo.cutting the funding for the bbc does not help his cause and the other rodents want us back in the eu so i think he will have to go.

Thats it, and get this bloke in ,   Akwesi  boadi akrobeto ,  :boogy:

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Boris had a party for his birthday 19th of June 2020 organised by his lovely wife Carrie,while fathers mothers sister children were abandoned to die on there own,the contempt this wanker has for us needs retribution.

We are in agreement here!!!!!  Can we be besties forever now??

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Sometimes you can't help but think these things are all arranged and agreed years in advance 

Politics has allways been Machiavellian, it used  to be "little black books" were kept, with all the indiscretions, gossip and tittle tattle.

Now its indiscreet texts, whatsapps, face book comments, tweets, they are all collected and secreted away for whenever they may be needed to ruin someone who doesn't toe the establishment line ?

Cheers.

• Like 2

I try not get involved with politics but all I hear is a load of old bollox about lockdown party’s an some paki moaning she was sacked because she’s a Muslim??‍♂️To me I can’t get my fecking tiny brain round it all why the feck are all these politicians fighting one another over a load of bollox that clearly ain’t doing feck all for the country all there doing it in fighting one another we’re the outcome has no benefit to our country making it a better place to live it’s all at our cost£££££ 

• Like 2