Bojo under fire ?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A joke? ? You wanted abbot in government ???

I would love it if he would have said "If the parties did go ahead its deplorable under the circumstances, but we shall wait and see what the investigation brings and comment on it then. In the mean t

I'd give a kidney for him to be binned only to be replaced by The Mog ! There would be a mass suicide of hopeless anti-Tories as they thought it couldn't get worse. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

If he survives this he can survive anything. I think he will be forced to resign. He's a dead weight for the tories now. Too many people angry. Too many MPs frightened of losing votes and their seats.

Here’s the thing, people are angry, but they ain’t so angry as to vote for something that isn’t just another piece of shit from one side of the house or the other…..Boris can stay or he can go because ultimately, all you are going to get is another Tory or Labour Boris unless people start taking a few chances ! 

• Like 2

I heard bojo say yesterday on the radio he didn’t know party’s and gatherings were not allowed ?? the thick twat as been telling us for months there were not allowed then say was it a party he thought it was work??blokes a cabbage 

Just now, WILF said:

Here’s the thing, people are angry, but they ain’t so angry as to vote for something that isn’t just another piece of shit from one side of the house or the other…..Boris can stay or he can go because ultimately, all you are going to get is another Tory or Labour Boris unless people start taking a few chances ! 

That's very true. The next f****r might be worse,better the devil you know. I think if they go into an election with Rishi Sunak,I think they might be in for a surprise. I don't think people are ready for a brown prime  minister. Lots of people will assume he's Muslim and that's not going to go down well.

16 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

That's very true. The next f****r might be worse,better the devil you know. I think if they go into an election with Rishi Sunak,I think they might be in for a surprise. I don't think people are ready for a brown prime  minister. Lots of people will assume he's Muslim and that's not going to go down well.

When a wog is actually running Britain blatantly and out in the open (they are now, it’s just hasn’t got an official title) then you may as well pack up and switch out the lights !

At this point mate, I wouldn’t put anything past the electorate……”Put X in any box that isn’t Labour or Tory” seems to have them completely baffled and a mental bridge too far…..voting for f***ing Gungadin just because he is “the least worst option” would be completely standard imho 

27 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'd give a kidney for him to be binned only to be replaced by The Mog ! There would be a mass suicide of hopeless anti-Tories as they thought it couldn't get worse. :laugh:

I'd give your other kidney for Boris to be replaced by Steve Baker or David Davis ! ? !

Real Brexiteers ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If Boris doesn’t go then there won’t even be a shred of credibility left for the tories.., or accountability to the electorate in British politics.

The cvnt should have done the decent thing and resigned last year. If it wasn’t for the Sue Gray ‘inquiry’ I think the vote of no confidence would be in by now. Either way its in the post for him now. 

My money is on this week, and a leadership challenge which he surely can’t win, and the coup de grace, begun when detail of parties was leaked last year, will be complete. 

• Like 1

He was voted in, he got Brexit done, he steered through the latest shite fest as well if not better than anyone else could of. Yes the olde boy did do wrong but as usual trial by media is in full swing while I’m gonna say the mass majority are keeping stum & the loud minority are shouting from the roof tops.

You know things must be amiss when that conniving tw*t Cummings is being sort after for quotes - that said he was on BJ’s Brexit team?

Just god forbid should ‘I could do better’ Sir Keir come our way - now there is a chocolate teapot:doh:

• Like 6
51 minutes ago, ZacB said:

He was voted in, he got Brexit done, he steered through the latest shite fest as well if not better than anyone else could of. Yes the olde boy did do wrong but as usual trial by media is in full swing while I’m gonna say the mass majority are keeping stum & the loud minority are shouting from the roof tops.

You know things must be amiss when that conniving tw*t Cummings is being sort after for quotes - that said he was on BJ’s Brexit team?

Just god forbid should ‘I could do better’ Sir Keir come our way - now there is a chocolate teapot:doh:

Brexit is not done……steered through feck all……Cummings was his daddy…

• Haha 1

Going by the news last night I think its clear  that this whole affair is now passed its peak,  I Don't think they'll even get the amount of letters they need for a no confidence vote  and bojo doubling down this morning on not resigning by releasing a  statement. 

• Like 2