Lamping Pic's

Guest lurcher-lass

Guest lurcher-lass

Thought i would share some pic's

Is it just me or, with all the excitement you forget to take pic's?

Anyway had a great night out had few good slips, only managed to nab one rabbit, but as everyone should no you cant have the bag full everytime you go out.

here is the pic's::::

HPIM0066.jpg

HPIM0064.jpg

Edited by lurcher-lass

Guest lurcher-lass
ones better than nothing and it beats sitting down all night watching telly :clapper:

Your definitely right there :thumbs: , we are having some great weather for lamping at the moment, should be back out sometime this week.

Edited by lurcher-lass
Guest lurcher-lass

Martin: oh there has to be atleast one pink peice of equipment  :laugh:

Big Neil: He is Greyhound/Deerhound/Merl collie

Moter Poacher: Thanks, ill put more pic's up later  :thumbs:

Cuagusgiorrai: Oh yea its good to get out, its still a buzz letting the dog have a good run at them even if he dos'nt nab it, one is better then none :thumbs:

Getting 1 rabbit means you have not "blanked",nothing worse than having to tell your mates you had a blank last night. :no:

I was out with Amy last night,we walked 11 fields and only saw 2 rabbits,she missed the first one even though she took a few clumps of fur out of it. :doh:

It wasn't untill we got into the last field that she had her second run which she caught. :yes: Then again if she had missed it,it might not have been the last field. :hmm:

Guest lurcher-lass
Getting 1 rabbit means you have not "blanked",nothing worse than having to tell your mates you had a blank last night. :no:

I was out with Amy last night,we walked 11 fields and only saw 2 rabbits,she missed the first one even though she took a few clumps of fur out of it. :doh:

It wasn't untill we got into the last field that she had her second run which she caught. :yes: Then again if she had missed it,it might not have been the last field. :hmm:

yea you have a better feeling knowing when anyone asks, you can say, at least you ended up with one, and had half a dozen slips :thumbs: