West Sussex working teckels

Jake w

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair I’m tempted to get a teckle bitch and start knocking pups out £150 -£250. That will upset a few folk ? 

I’m not into slagging anyone on an open forum mate. Don’t personally have anything to do with the fella but know who it is, and a fair idea what he does. Just isn’t my cuppa tea but each to their own.

Lads yous are going a bit off topic  no one said they are any better or worse than a terrier  the lad just wanted to know if the man worked his teckels 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

To be fair I’m tempted to get a teckle bitch and start knocking pups out £150 -£250. That will upset a few folk ? 

Now That would rock the boat lol  ? 

theY seem a little gimmicky to me to be honest , just a money spinner they not as good at earth work as black dogs and they not realy as good as purpose bred bushing terrier / beagle /hound there somewhere in the middle but demand a stupid price tags 

4 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Now That would rock the boat lol  ? 

theY seem a little gimmicky to me to be honest , just a money spinner they not as good at earth work as black dogs and they not realy as good as purpose bred bushing terrier / beagle /hound there somewhere in the middle but demand a stupid price tags 

To be fair I lived in Eastern Europe for a few years and saw plenty of them out there, good dogs for what they were used for, suited the lads well. We do different things here, different kind of hunting. I find it interesting that only those have come over though, there are a variety of other shortish legged rough hound type things. 

I think they're a bit different. A popular breed, I heard they can be a bit vocal, have spine issues?...any way the vocal thing put me off. Heard a few stories of ratting and venturing off, pretty sure a pet one put a Charlie up for me the other week lol...