Fully Vaccinated

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

……and they always use a mask ?  Nah, just f***ing, something a bit different 

yeh thats the thing....a prey species like sheep will atack things that look small week and feeble.....just nature mate....

Yeah, hopefully mate. I don’t worry that it has to be “Lamb”, I just let them eat grass until I want one and the bigger they get the better the return. I killed a 5 year old ewe last time an

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Knock it on the head and get some minted baby chops bbq’d ???

How many are you expecting this season?

Between 7 and 14, I don’t have them scanned mate so it’s all a chance.

Got 2 or 3 year olds to go to the slaughterhouse in the next few weeks

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Them jacobs are the ones with massive horns right?

I got sent flying as a kid when one nutted me ?

That’s right, you get two horned and four horned verity’s, I have the two horned ?

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s right, you get two horned and four horned verity’s, I have the two horned ?

The tup that got me had two feckin huge horns. I thought my arse was gonna come out of my mouth, it hit that hard ?

• Haha 1
Just now, mushroom said:

The tup that got me had two feckin huge horns. I thought my arse was gonna come out of my mouth, it hit that hard ?

Rams can kill other rams. Alerted a neighbouring farmer to two rams fighting a few year back.  By the time he got there one was flat out. The winning ram continued  to charge its enemy's  head. It survived but was touch and go for a few days.

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

Between 7 and 14, I don’t have them scanned mate so it’s all a chance.

Got 2 or 3 year olds to go to the slaughterhouse in the next few weeks

Plenty of meat in the freezer then. I take it you’re keeping the meat for you and family? What’s the comparison in flavor and fat content of the meat, compared to normal blackface etc. For example I know certain old breeds of pig have much heavier fat content in the meat and a different flavor to the commercial pig breeds.

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Rams can kill other rams. Alerted a neighbouring farmer to two rams fighting a few year back.  By the time he got there one was flat out. The winning ram continued  to charge its enemy's  head. It survived but was touch and go for a few days.

They can certainly hurt!

Where I’m from, there used to be loads of hill sheep (not sure of specific breed). They were nasty fuuckers when they wanted to be. One sent my mate flying off his bike by butting his back wheel as we sped past.