• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

gotta take advantage of it, and life, f**k the covid, i cant live in fear of whats around the corner, we also called in on a garden centre, The barn, Turkey cock lane, ?  beautiful place, fresh air bl

eh nowt for them to eat, you should have seen the front of my shirt when i came out of toby carvery this afternoon.   

Mine hasn’t gone out since the end of September, and probably won’t until mid March ?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

like a spring day here in colchester, clear blue skies. not long been back from toby carvery , my wallet has took a hammering 

the weather is nuts these days mate, asyou say just like a spring day, hope it lasts certainly shortens the winter up, seen my first wild primroses out in flower a couple of weeks ago,the hares round our way are starting to pair up already, and quite a few new born lambs in the fields, spring has sprung, still plenty of time for harsh weather yet, enjoy while it lasts.

gotta take advantage of it, and life, f**k the covid, i cant live in fear of whats around the corner, we also called in on a garden centre, The barn, Turkey cock lane, ?  beautiful place, fresh air blue skies birds singing , im home now, cloudy as f**k, who cares, a nice comfy flat to come home to, 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, mackem said:

IMG_20220116_150035.jpg

IMG_20220116_080348.jpg

My pal was working on the oil sands and sent me a video of him chucking a mug of boiling water in the air, just turned to powered instantly…..screw that !

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

My pal was working on the oil sands and sent me a video of him chucking a mug of boiling water in the air, just turned to powered instantly…..screw that !

Done that, should hit -40 soon, I will do it then and try and get a pic ?

• Like 1

This mild weather isn't good for anything. The whole natural world benifits from a cold dry winter. Insects are waking up but there is nothing for them to eat. I'm getting reports of queen wadps about and I found some bee hives the other day with bees coming and going. 

I'll admit it's nice though having a bit of sun and blue sky, helps beat the depression brought on by the horrible grey rain soaked days 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

This mild weather isn't good for anything. The whole natural world benifits from a cold dry winter. Insects are waking up but there is nothing for them to eat. I'm getting reports of queen wadps about and I found some bee hives the other day with bees coming and going. 

I'll admit it's nice though having a bit of sun and blue sky, helps beat the depression brought on by the horrible grey rain soaked days 

eh nowt for them to eat, you should have seen the front of my shirt when i came out of toby carvery this afternoon.   :yahoo:

• Haha 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 16/01/2022 at 11:46, WILF said:

Just did it this morning, took footage for my kids, the still I snatched is crap, cup full of boiling water straight out of the kettle,thrown in the air, voila, instant snow ?

Screenshot_20220214_135206.jpg

• Like 3