Is there nothing safe these days

4 hours ago, sid g said:

who`d pinch black n white horses ---

!!‼ STOLEN ‼!!!!
‼ Crime number 22000023288 ‼
Both horses are microchipped and passportted. Both horses are now on every date base possible for being stolen.. plz carry on sharing make them too hot to handle. Every possible place has been given every distinct marking these babies have! Who ever you are that's got them, surely it's to much effort to keep them hidden just let them come home. ?
PEPPER & SHY
..SUTTON ST JAMES.. Lincolnshire..
Pics are of CLIPPED and UNCLIPPED..
Pepper is the smaller one shes such a lovely girl who has been within our family since she was 9 months old shes now almost 10!! She has quite a lot of big black patches!! She doesmt like to be on her own,
Shy is our big bolshy girl, shes not your usual cob shes chunky but she also has 1 split up her back right hoof that shes had since we bought her home 5 years ago, she doesnt like to be stabled she hates it. Shy is 9!
They're always together they hate to be apart.
Theyve been missing now well over 24 hours. My tack was also taken so theft is the only possibility..
Plz keep an eye out & share!!
They're loved and we are worried sick. Just want them home ?? if you have them or know who has them please just think of my kids!! And think of them horses they've never been worked hard, they wont like that lifestyle. Keep the saddles etc I dont care plz no questions asked my inbox is open confidential I just want them home.

May be an image of 1 person, horse and outdoorsMay be an image of 1 person, horse and outdoorsMay be an image of horse and outdoorsMay be an image of horse and outdoors

Don’t think we need Columbo for this one mate ! ? 

• Haha 3

By us last year we kept having sheep stolen these were rare breed miniature sheep the owners give up keeping them in the end two small flocks taken from one little spot an countless other spots sheep were taken in our area a few were butchered in the field’s it’s not surprising with the cost of everything going up it’s becoming survival of the fittest an brazen out there