Contenders

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same happened to me and my mate few seasons ago two terriers trapped under a water filled lift shaft in an old hospital fire brigade said there was no dogs in it an coppers told us to leave it .... we

They will use half decent cameras...send a message to a phone when tripped?...found a few when we been out and about...just beware of the smart water they spray over the earths...glows up on your boot

Up by us, certain earths that would get hammered have different colour ribbons tied in the trees and signs saying the earths are sprayed and cameras on?...we were watched for 3 days once by an RSPCA i

Posted Images

This earths a  few hundred metres from where I live ,10 yds from a main rd on an old railway banking....across the old track opposite bank is Fox and rabbits,good cub earths because they go 5/6 metres some spots so they feel safe ,sat and watched stuff for years there?

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Check if it's got a sim card in it....throw that and craic the f**k on?be more creative where you put it??

The micro-SD cards are normally readily accessible in the front SIM's are tucked away behind the battery pack. 

IMG_20220119_205255.jpg

IMG_20220119_205146.jpg

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Penda said:

Just been watching our chris on tv 

Did you hear the c**t there's loads of wild life on here. A thought there won't be when you've f****d off . Showing all that quary on that land ?. How many hares were on that land. Was guna put sumat up about them snagging on the other page the saluki one to Mc him an katchy having a debate about them milked up now.. Looks like katchy won the debate on that one f***ing like foowik they was 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Did you hear the c**t there's loads of wild life on here. A thought there won't be when you've f****d off . Showing all that quary on that land ?. How many hares were on that land. Was guna put sumat up about them snagging on the other page the saluki one to Mc him an katchy having a debate about them milked up now.. Looks like katchy won the debate on that one f***ing like foowik they was 

Bet you wet yee kegs over that lot I near enough pood my absolute pants 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An also send the pics of you going anywhere near it to the owner ?

And depending upon camera, so long as the SIM and batts are still in, tell the owner exactly where his cam is should you move it. 

• Like 1