Contenders

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same happened to me and my mate few seasons ago two terriers trapped under a water filled lift shaft in an old hospital fire brigade said there was no dogs in it an coppers told us to leave it .... we

They will use half decent cameras...send a message to a phone when tripped?...found a few when we been out and about...just beware of the smart water they spray over the earths...glows up on your boot

Up by us, certain earths that would get hammered have different colour ribbons tied in the trees and signs saying the earths are sprayed and cameras on?...we were watched for 3 days once by an RSPCA i

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Just come across these. An a know where they are on a new earth that I spotted a few weeks ago near local wood on river side. Just shows you there every where lads. I'm walking down towards the earth now hope they leave some goodies for me lol

20220116_102933.jpg

They will use half decent cameras...send a message to a phone when tripped?...found a few when we been out and about...just beware of the smart water they spray over the earths...glows up on your boots and dogs feet etc under ultraviolet light ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They will use half decent cameras...send a message to a phone when tripped?...found a few when we been out and about...just beware of the smart water they spray over the earths...glows up on your boots and dogs feet etc under ultraviolet light ?

Craft c**ts ? 

3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Craft c**ts ? 

Up by us, certain earths that would get hammered have different colour ribbons tied in the trees and signs saying the earths are sprayed and cameras on?...we were watched for 3 days once by an RSPCA inspector when digging to rescue a terrier,had the fell and Moreland lads with us on the 3rd day when the Feds all tipped up mob handed, helicopter the works?lucky we had followed the right procedure, permission from the landowner ,fire service informed first day,came couldn't find anything... I was in the hole digging when they came,I refused to leave until the job was done...Ended up in the local rag?

• Like 6
40 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Up by us, certain earths that would get hammered have different colour ribbons tied in the trees and signs saying the earths are sprayed and cameras on?...we were watched for 3 days once by an RSPCA inspector when digging to rescue a terrier,had the fell and Moreland lads with us on the 3rd day when the Feds all tipped up mob handed, helicopter the works?lucky we had followed the right procedure, permission from the landowner ,fire service informed first day,came couldn't find anything... I was in the hole digging when they came,I refused to leave until the job was done...Ended up in the local rag?

Same happened to me and my mate few seasons ago two terriers trapped under a water filled lift shaft in an old hospital fire brigade said there was no dogs in it an coppers told us to leave it .... we went bk first light next day and carried on gt a mark on the bitch with my terrier and got her out we got the dog on the 3 rd day rather get nicked than leave them in the ground 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

f**k um there good to have with you on jobs like that the moorland resuce. I remember once my pals dog fell down a crag up Grassington way an they helped there. It was the old chap who was on our yorkshire farm putting one of there kids through paces the eldest Ruben as he's becoming a moorland rescuer. Did you get the dog back Danny 

1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

Same happened to me and my mate few seasons ago two terriers trapped under a water filled lift shaft in an old hospital fire brigade said there was no dogs in it an coppers told us to leave it .... we went bk first light next day and carried on gt a mark on the bitch with my terrier and got her out we got the dog on the 3 rd day rather get nicked than leave them in the ground 

Too right now who's the cruel c**ts saying there's nothing there an knowing dam well there is.. That's what a mean our way of life now for the English man proper country men is f****d not these city folk that start up working dogs. Proper born & bred country men who's doing a job for land owners it's f****d up Boyz 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1

8 year ago while out ferreting I was making my way back to the motor, an old Russell bitch and a 6 or 7 month lurcher pup with me, cut across the corner of an old wood that had been felled it contained what they said was a badger sett, pup wasn't keen on jumping the wire fence so I kept walking thinking it will jump. Had to walk back for pup so stamped spade into dirt dropped bag walked back and lifted pup over fence, walked back lifted spade and bag and back to the motor. It had all been photographed and when it when they came and charged me the photos looked really fcuking bad for me, after a bit of a battle with the authorities it was thrown out of court but those bsatards were out to do me for badger digging and all I did was go back to lift a pup over a fence ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, brambles said:

8 year ago while out ferreting I was making my way back to the motor, an old Russell bitch and a 6 or 7 month lurcher pup with me, cut across the corner of an old wood that had been felled it contained what they said was a badger sett, pup wasn't keen on jumping the wire fence so I kept walking thinking it will jump. Had to walk back for pup so stamped spade into dirt dropped bag walked back and lifted pup over fence, walked back lifted spade and bag and back to the motor. It had all been photographed and when it when they came and charged me the photos looked really fcuking bad for me, after a bit of a battle with the authorities it was thrown out of court but those bsatards were out to do me for badger digging and all I did was go back to lift a pup over a fence ?

Did my mate at first couldn't prove anything .so they got one of the forensic lot that worked on the soham murders to do similar forensic techniques on soil and pollen found at the earth and matched it to his boots and a spade .she also made a portable dna testing kit to be used on site giving instant results .they will do anything to get a result 

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

They will use half decent cameras...send a message to a phone when tripped?...found a few when we been out and about...

I have a few of those cameras Dan,saved me a bit of trouble on a few occasions, always good to see and equally as important to hear something unfolding in real time on a screen miles away from the drama ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, brambles said:

Just shows you thick c**ts having a once of commonsense between um  " But like you say they've taken taken photos what makes you look incriminating an told a diffeent story "  wankers . You see a photo can tell a thousand lies where a video can't of you walk from start to finish mate. 

• Like 1