Mucky c**ts

Just been watching a clip on youtube some fuckers on there thieving dogs from over donny by the looks of it Stainforth was in a white transit van. Best bit about it the lads who they were trying to chor dogs off were Travelling boys them self's. So when they turned up at the site this chimp was staying on " an told him he had 24hrs to up sticks "  He was shocked ?  The lads who's dogs they were , his uncle run the site. Just shows you don't judge a book by its cover them lads were Travelling boys an some c**t waw choring there dogs. So these that say pikeys gypsy c**ts think before you say owt. The lads on the video even said we don't expect this in donny so f**k off your dirty slinky c**t. It's same in all walks of life there's wrong uns. I'm gutted that I've only Just seen it was pit up a few months ago. Have a look boys keep your eyes open atb. Just type in dog thief's 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Gypsies steal dogs off each other, next you'll be telling me the Pope is a Catholic.

Did you have two halves last night mate? ?

You don't even read posts right which a dont think you can ya thick c**t. The chimps in the van ie travellers thought they was choring dogs off a gorg as on the video the dogs are at the back of a Ken for you a ( house ) You still with us sausage. Stay with me. The lads from the house who were traveller's but living in a Ken now seen the chimp in the van an knew that it was round on his uncle site. So they went round to confront him an gave him 24 hrs to f**k off. So he's got his trailer hooked up an f****d off. You need me to tell you again ffs 

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, moonlighter said:

I looked out of curiosity… it’s like any other p***y video… shite.. 

it’s just a load of arguments and pointing and wobbly camera footage ?

The man was shitting him self at the back of the trailer couldn't wait to get off the site. Someone must of give him a crack off camera as he had blood on right-hand side of his nose pal. 

8 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You don't even read posts right which a dont think you can ya thick c**t. The chimps in the van ie travellers thought they was choring dogs off a gorg as on the video the dogs are at the back of a Ken for you a ( house ) You still with us sausage. Stay with me. The lads from the house who were traveller's but living in a Ken now seen the chimp in the van an knew that it was round on his uncle site. So they went round to confront him an gave him 24 hrs to f**k off. So he's got his trailer hooked up an f****d off. You need me to tell you again ffs 

?

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Now thas talking like a scot ( Laddy ) thas from Manchester ffs. A Scot my take offence to that a Manc putting on a Scottish accent ? 

I'm from about 40 mins away from thee ya daft sod, does tha eva read a post. ?

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahaha I didn't, I live in Doncaster now at Woodlands. 

My pals lives at Bentley on the little site there near crossing on right hand side. And another pal at Askern near dog track the Ken about 500 yards down road. They sell sacks of food an raw at that track not far from you Askern mate 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Am sure you said Manchester when we was talking about sandle golf course near Bella ? 

Hahahaha no, you mentioned Hemsworth so I assumed you was there, I used to live in a village not too far away so when you mentioned Bella I thought you were on about some woods next to where I grew up. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahaha no, you mentioned Hemsworth so I assumed you was there, I used to live in a village not too far away so when you mentioned Bella I thought you were on about some woods next to where I grew up. 

Am i bollocks from Hemsworth it's a shit hole there mate.  You wipe your feet on way out of the houses there not on the way in. 

• Haha 1