Noncing is OK if your ill

21 minutes ago, TOMO said:

no mate not the city like i say he was a nice kid from a nice area not the horrible place lol....i think he was from withensea....or something like that...out by the sea....

withernsea mate 20 mins away a f***ing shithole lol some descent land that way mate 

This won’t be popular with some, but I don’t like when people refer to the BBC as being ‘full of nonces’. Not defending the BBC and have no truck with their left wing bias, and woke agenda, and firmly believe it should be wound up but.., fact is there are over 20,000 people work for the BBC. I doubt if a significant % of those who work there and are nonces, is higher than that in wider society and calling the whole organisation nonces is lazy and unfair. It’s like saying all lorry drivers kill prostitutes because Peter Sutcliffe drove a lorry.
People abuse kids, not TV broadcasters, churches, councils, scouting associations, football clubs, etc., etc. Blaming anyone or anything else, deflects blame from the perpetrator. 
This story is beyond belief, but sadly not unique. The courts are way too lenient on sex offenders, and the disparity between the law and the will of the general populous is at its widest here imho.
Hang anyone who damages kids, and long sentences for anyone complicit by ignoring or not reporting abuse. Its the only way we’ll ever make inroads into the problem as a society. 

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

This won’t be popular with some, but I don’t like when people refer to the BBC as being ‘full of nonces’. Not defending the BBC and have no truck with their left wing bias, and woke agenda, and firmly believe it should be wound up but.., fact is there are over 20,000 people work for the BBC. I doubt if a significant % of those who work there and are nonces, is higher than that in wider society and calling the whole organisation nonces is lazy and unfair. It’s like saying all lorry drivers kill prostitutes because Peter Sutcliffe drove a lorry.
People abuse kids, not TV broadcasters, churches, councils, scouting associations, football clubs, etc., etc. Blaming anyone or anything else, deflects blame from the perpetrator. 
This story is beyond belief, but sadly not unique. The courts are way too lenient on sex offenders, and the disparity between the law and the will of the general populous is at its widest here imho.
Hang anyone who damages kids, and long sentences for anyone complicit by ignoring or not reporting abuse. Its the only way we’ll ever make inroads into the problem as a society. 

What we need to do is stop protecting child abusers whether inside prisons or out in the wider public.

No segregation whilst inside and no new identity/new address outside  

Do the crime and face the repercussion for the rest of your natural life. My guess is most given enough time will do the right thing and top themselves.   

This would at least be a start without having to agonise over changing laws that are broken anyway. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, The one said:

This country's fcuked  The judges don't live in the real world hopefully he will bump into somebody who will show him the error of his ways 

The judge's  are shovelling shti up their pig snouts ,off the bellys of the kiddie whores they are preying on ,they don't give a f**k ,

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Fair enough but ....some organisations and institutions seem to have a disproportionately high percentage of sex offenders ,I know you can find them anywhere ,from the seemingly decent hard working fella down the road to the royal family ,but some professions and institutions seem to attract\enable that sort of chap .

• Like 2

Some cases coming to court for abusing kids are not being taken for the severity they should be taken one recent case of Lord Ahmed from Rotherham who has been found guilty and has yet to be sentenced his two brothers who due to their health conditions have ascaped prosecution who were charged with the same offence. You could not make this shit up the whole judiciary needs a complete overhaul imho.

• Like 3