Russia v Ukraine

1 hour ago, WILF said:

True, but we ain’t chinks so they can get f****d for a start.

The Russian thing is different imho, the Russian know they are fighting an EU ideology that has harmed us all.

I think russia would have a lot of support from citizens in the eu who dont want this rape and murder culture known as islam, so it could possibly topple the eu as a federation

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know what’s going on underneath but I think Vlad is absolutely justified in wanting a buffer zone between Russia and the EU. The EU are an expansionist organisation and Putin knows it.

Zzzzzzz……zzzzzzzz……zzzzzzzzz 

If we want to picks fights then let’s pick one with the real danger, the chinks ! We should be wiping those horrible little c**ts off the face of the earth !

22 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I think russia would have a lot of support from citizens in the eu who dont want this rape and murder culture known as islam, so it could possibly topple the eu as a federation

The citizens of the EU don't have a say, though ! 

Even their governments don't have a say.

Its the Commissioners who make the laws, and the MEP' s just rubberstamp them .

The EU is about as democratic as Russia, China and North Korea !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 15/01/2022 at 19:28, mC HULL said:

russia know that usa will put missles there the same as cuba once russia is surrounded with missiles on its doorstep which it nearly is it cant send any without been  intercepted basically usa have them surrounded with there missiles and they can bomb russia with ease 

We launch ballistic missiles from submarines these days. Sure Putin doesn't want Ukraine in anyone's pocket but the yanks stationing ballistic missile defence systems there won't stop Russia striking anyone if they decide to.

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

What do you mean by "strategic energy independence?"

Nordstream and Nordstream 2 pipelines. They buy a significant proportion of their gas from Russia. If Russia turned off the taps it'd seriously hurt Germany.

One of the sensible decisions Sir Tony Blair made was to not allow the UK to become dependant on Russia for energy.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Can we stop talking war, I'm in lockdown and it's making me think about reading one of my WW2 books, our lass won't like that. 

Listened to a member of the defence committee and he said the ruskies are simply waiting for the ground to freeze so that their tanks can have an unimpeded  route into Ukraine. This is going to run and run.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Listened to a member of the defence committee and he said the ruskies are simply waiting for the ground to freeze so that their tanks can have an unimpeded  route into Ukraine. This is going to run and run.

If only Hitler had that tactical nous. 

I've worked all night in the coldest of weather in England, when it's freezing you need to have the crack to keep morale high. 

I always put this to the lads, given how unbearable it can get over here despite relatively mild winters try and put yourself in the Germans shoes during the winter in the Soviet Union. 

I seriously think it would be that cold you'd just put a bullet in your head, I suppose standing about in the middle of nowhere on the railway doing feck all is different than being in a battlefield but being piss wet through in minus 20 would be a killer. 

6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

From a purely academic point, it would be very interesting to see if tanks are still relevant on the modern battlefield. Recent conflicts, like the 2020 Azerbaijan-Armenian war and the Libyan intervention have seriously brought into question the value of heavy armour.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

From a purely academic point, it would be very interesting to see if tanks are still relevant on the modern battlefield. Recent conflicts, like the 2020 Azerbaijan-Armenian war and the Libyan intervention have seriously brought into question the value of heavy armour.

My knowledge of warfare is almost non existent. But I can't help but think that tanks and manpower are more symbolic than actually useful these days. What is mind boggling  for me is how you keep over 100000 Russian troops fed,warmed and toileted for weeks on end? Must take some planning.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

My knowledge of warfare is almost non existent. But I can't help but think that tanks and manpower are more symbolic than actually useful these days. What is mind boggling  for me is how you keep over 100000 Russian troops fed,warmed and toileted for weeks on end? Must take some planning.

Wars are won and lost on logistics. Time and again history shows this.

But they'll be fighting on their doorstep, if they can't figure out the logistics for that then they really will show themselves up.