Pulsar C50 comes good

3 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Stav and the lads 

I would buy with out the IR , and get your own ! I’m not saying the pulsar one is shit it’s not but only good to 125/150 yards , stick a DE or Srx, wraith x2or3 on top or any lazer IR AND you should be good to 500 + . Shit hot really 

atb 

I’ve been having a look and they are on back order everywhere I’ve looked , I think I’ll give Tom a ring at nightmaster see what he can do for me, I’ve got a pbir Laser and a night saber laser so no point getting one with the ir 

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in after trying c50 with its own ir. Picture was a lot crisper cleaner than my pard. It was a drizzly damp night and still no issues. I couldn't say how clear it is compared to drone. As

I forgot to post these from last week , both took with the c50 , at 165 yards and 195  and with the DS dark engine on its  the screen is crisp and sharp and IMO way better than the pard 

Yes Ben  I was spotting hairs at 300 yards , easy, I have to say Ben this scope is seriously good , and when it starts to get dark and you could not see out of a normal scope I put the c50 in dus

Posted Images

Be very interesting to see what they are like in poor conditions after dark. This is where my drone seems to have massive difference over my pard. Also watched a comparison on YouTube with a xsight. Got to admit the pulsar looked a bit laggy where the camera was a bit slow when moving. But again very hard to tell without seeing through it yourself.

All the good reviews can't be wrong though

• Like 1
10 hours ago, David.evans said:

Yes Ben 

I was spotting hairs at 300 yards , easy, I have to say Ben this scope is seriously good , and when it starts to get dark and you could not see out of a normal scope I put the c50 in dust mode and no joke it turned twilight back into day light with out any IR and full colour , it’s really a reverlution in NV as far as I’m concerned and I’ve had them all , 

E6D6CD4A-E854-47AC-A5F6-5F052F629684.jpeg.50f21d18f0c1cdba29ab749c57face31.jpeg

David hi,did you have the pulsar n450 a while back if so how would you compare it to the c50,wf

Will 

the 450 was really good , but the white out let it down as we all know 

and I tried ever torch money could buy to no avail 

the c50 I think is the same as the 450 , but with a different sensor in it 

I don’t know really , but I can say this c50 really works but it does need a laser IR for range , I suppose rats and bunny bashing out to 125 yards with the supplied ir will be fine and no problem with it 

if you look through the other shooting forums you will be surprised just how many 008 are for sale , I wonder why 

atb 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bumpy22 said:

Be very interesting to see what they are like in poor conditions after dark. This is where my drone seems to have massive difference over my pard. Also watched a comparison on YouTube with a xsight. Got to admit the pulsar looked a bit laggy where the camera was a bit slow when moving. But again very hard to tell without seeing through it yourself.

All the good reviews can't be wrong though

Yep! Which is why I asked what it is like when the air is full of moisture. In those conditions there is only the Drone that won’t have you going home.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

Mate just received a new c50 so hopefully get to test it tomorrow night. First impressions look very well made. Was surprised how bulky it was. Even heavier than my drone

Let us know what it is like in a moisture laden atmosphere.

Just got back in after trying c50 with its own ir. Picture was a lot crisper cleaner than my pard. It was a drizzly damp night and still no issues. I couldn't say how clear it is compared to drone. As I didn't take mine tonight. But up to pard big difference. 

I have ordered one. Anyone want a drone lolIMG_20220126_221904.jpg.7797a7520e7d02b4e710584efb67e650.jpg

• Like 9